• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

box and background behind product listings

ashleylr

I need some help with my website's layout (check out my site: www.momentsofelegance.com)

I have searched through all my code and i can't seem to figure out how to do what I want to do. I want to get rid of the box around my product lists as well as the background color (that matches all of my boxes). Can anyone tell me where I can do that?

Also, when I choose one of my main categories and get to the page that shows the subcategories, I hate how it looks but don't know where I can change the layout of it. Does anyone have any good style tips or know of contributions that can make this look better?

Thanks so much to anyone who can lend me some style tips (any other style input or feedback is welcome!!)

Ashley

I can tell you straight out but then it's not as fun, as learning :D

Check out the stylesheet.css file in the catalog folder.

change some of the colors and stuff from there and u can see the difference and wat they affect.

hint: for yours look at the line.

.productlisting

or sumfing similar.

Cheers,

Daren

Ryan3g

Thanks for the tip but unfortunately it hasn't helped (maybe I am really missing the point here). Here is what my product listing says:

TABLE.productListing {

border: 0px;

border-style: solid;

border-color: #FFFFFF;

border-spacing: 0px;

To me it appears that even if a line did show up, that it would be white. But if you check my website (http://momentsofelegance.com/catalog/wedding-favors-bath-wedding-favors-c-26_66.html) there is still a line around it.

Am I missing something? Can anyone help?

I can tell you straight out but then it's not as fun, as learning :D

Check out the stylesheet.css file in the catalog folder.

change some of the colors and stuff from there and u can see the difference and wat they affect.

hint: for yours look at the line.

.productlisting

or sumfing similar.

Cheers,

Daren

Archived