• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Attributes

papoola

Hi,

Many of the products I sell come in different quantites, hence different prices and different weights. I was able to figure out how to do the different quantities option but the second price says +$2.00. Is that right?! Seems like the quantity drop-down menu should look like:

100 tiles $2.00

225 tiles $4.00

not

100 tiles - $2.00

225 tiles - +2.00

And how do I configure the higher weight for 225 tiles when "new product listing" was done for 100 tiles with weight for 100 tiles? Do I make "weight" an attribute and add weight difference with a + like pricing?

I gave up trying to figure this out last night and ended up doing a separate "new product listing" for each quantity of the same item so I could include correct weight but it's so redundant and cumbersome on the product page. I know there's a way.

You can see what I mean at:

http://paradisemosaictile.netfirms.com/mys...php?cPath=21_43

I deleted the "buy now" column so customers would have to click on the item to get to second page where (hopefully) quantity option will displayed.

I would also like to delete the Language/flag and currency boxes from my site. I plan to only ship to US addresses so would also like to delete all other countries from the shipping module.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me,

Katie "Princess Papoola"

Archived