• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Required vs. Optional fields

Laney

Hi, I am very new to osCommerce. I need to know how I can make some of the fields in the "configuration/minimum values" optional instead of required.

I also would like to know how to get rid of some of the required fields all together.

Reason for that is my products are basically digital products, they don't need to be mailed anywhere, only downloaded.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Laney :rolleyes:

"There are only 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who don't. "

Hi, I am very new to osCommerce. I need to know how I can make some of the fields in the "configuration/minimum values" optional instead of required.

I also would like to know how to get rid of some of the required fields all together.

Reason for that is my products are basically digital products, they don't need to be mailed anywhere, only downloaded.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Laney :rolleyes:

Go to Admin and then go to

Customer Details

you can edit some stuff from there

Rgds

Fernando

Go to Admin and then go to

Customer Details

you can edit some stuff from there

Rgds

Fernando

Thanks Fernando, I saw that.

I actually want to delete some of the fields listed in the minimum\maximum values, and others I want to make optional instead of required fields.

thanks!!!

Laney

"There are only 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who don't. "

Thanks Fernando, I saw that.

I actually want to delete some of the fields listed in the minimum\maximum values, and others I want to make optional instead of required fields.

thanks!!!

Laney

Hey.. Can you just make the minimum fields 0 and then comment out the line in the form??

Julie

Archived