• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Linking to pages

dssquirt

I am currently revising a site that a previous web designer started. Originally he had a link to a small site map. I accidentally removed the link, although the words site map, are still there. However, now when I try and set the link back up I get an error message. Here is his original code:

<a href="http://www.gearforhealth.com/oscommerce/sitemap.php">sitemap</a>

I tried this code as is and with a slash before the quotation marks. Both times I got an error.

Any ideas?

There is nothing wrong with your link or osCommerce. It's in the code sitemap.php that your designer built. Looks like you need a new designer/programmer.

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/FILENAME_SITE_MAP): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/oscommerce/sitemap.php on line 15

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/FILENAME_SITE_MAP' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/oscommerce/sitemap.php on line 15

HTH

Tom

Okay. I am now trying to put in the page. I am obviously doing something wrong because I have been working on things all day and getting nowhere. I am working on a practice site at www.backwoodsinteriors.com/practice - so I don't do anything wrong to the main site. I keep getting the message file not found. I have transferred out the map.php file to the root directory and the other map.php file to the includes/languages/english directory.

I also have the file listed in the filenames.php file. But still getting the error. Am I putting the files in the wrong place?

Archived