• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PM2checkout not saving orders in oscommerce fix

am1971

Hi

I have the same problem with everyone else where once someone places an order using 2checkout, the order is not saved in oscommerce and the confirmation email doesn't have the product #.

After I contacted 2checkout tech support, they tested my server and saw that this information is not passed down to their servers thus not returned and saved in oscommerce orders.

I have no clue about PHP, don't know it but hope someone can help us all.

Tech support said that pm2checkout.php should have this line in it after I verified it is not there!

Here is the line of code that will return the product id and name:

tep_draw_hidden_field('x_receipt_link_url', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL'))

Not sure where or how to add it to pm2checkout.php

Here is a copy of the full message I got!

Please help us all and put it in words where everyone else can understand and guide us how to fix it :)

---------------

Message by wclifford on Sat, 12th Feb 2005 1:48 pm

Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I'd be happy to help you.

Our system can only pass back parameters that are passed to our system. I started a demo transaction on your site and noticed that OSCommerce is only passing the parameters below:

&x_login=268823

&x_amount=58.00

&x_invoice_num=20050212124523

&x_test_request=N

&x_first_name=testing

&x_last_name=testing

&x_address=testing

&x_city=testing

&x_state=Alabama

&x_zip=32154

&x_country=United+States

&x_email=testing%40example.com

&x_phone=3216549874

&x_ship_to_first_name=testing

&x_ship_to_last_name=testing

&x_ship_to_address=testing

&x_ship_to_city=testing

&x_ship_to_state=Alabama

&x_ship_to_zip=32154

&x_ship_to_country=United+States

&x_email_merchant=TRUE&x=68&y=7

You are not receiving a product ID or description, because they are not being passed by your cart.

In order for OSC to work correctly, the following conditions must be met:

1. You must pass in the x_Receipt_Link_URL parameter with the URL you want the customer to be passed back to at the end of the sale.

To verify that this is happening, open the pm2checkout.php file (which is usually found at /catalog/includes/modules/payment) and look for a section called "$process_button_string". You can use any standard text editor, such as Windows Notepad, to open .php files. If needed, rename the file to pm2checkout.txt.

You should notice a line similar to the following :

tep_draw_hidden_field('x_receipt_link_url', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL')) .

If you do not see this line of code in the pm2checkout.php file, you have an outdated version of the payment module installed and will need to upgrade it.

2. The domain you have on your 2CO account must exactly match the domain used in the parameter above and as discussed in Point #6 for passback or it will not work.

3. You must have direct return set to "Off" on the Look & Feel page of your 2CheckOut vendor admin panel. Setting Direct Return to "ON" will cause your cart to stop working.

4. You must be using osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2 or later. If you are using any other version, it will not work and you will be unable to use our services. If in doubt as to the version currently running on your cart, install the latest version.

5. You must be using the correct version of the 2CheckOut payment module. You can find the payment module package at the URL below.

>> http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,904

6. On the Look & Feel Page in your account, the URL below must be in both the Pending and Approved URL boxes. If you installed OSC to a directory other than the default directory, you will need to use that directory structure here. Be sure to replace "www.your-domain.com" with your actual domain name.

http://www.your-domain.com/catalog/checkout_process.php

Please remember that 2CheckOut does not provide technical support for third party scripts including OSC. For assistance with OSC, please refer to OSC's support forums which may be found at the following URL: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums

--

I hope that I have addressed all of your concerns, but please feel free to re-open this ticket if you require further assistance.

Thank you,

Cliff

2CO Product Support Group

Knowledge Base: http://support.2co.com/deskpro/faq.php

Doc Central : http://www2.2checkout.com/documentation/

-------

End of message.