• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Hard one! No Category image in I.E.

manusrf

It looks like the "Click to Enlarge" is missing from the Image reference. I've seen this cause some browsers to ignore the <a></a> object if there is none.

Check your catalog/includes/languages/english/product_info.php for the TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE define and see if adding it helps.

HTH

Tom

It looks like the "Click to Enlarge" is missing from the Image reference. I've seen this cause some browsers to ignore the <a></a> object if there is none.

Check your catalog/includes/languages/english/product_info.php for the TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE define and see if adding it helps.

HTH

Tom

Thanks for the suggestion Tom. I actually took out the click to Enlarge link and the image wasn't displaying before I did that. Mani

Well IE is ignoring the anchor that is defined in the javascript. I also see that the image URL in the anchor is "URL Search Engine Friendly". You might want to add the Click to Enlarge back in and set the Search Engine Friendly setting to false under your admin section and see if that changes anything.

Turning scripting OFF in IE then does show the image via the <noscript> code in the page. That's why I think it's in the <script> anchor for the pop-up that isn't working. The two things I mentioned (Click to Enlarge and the Safe URL's) are the only things different comparing your site to other vanilla osCommerce site.

HTH

Tom

Hi, put the click to enlarge link back on the product info page but the images still doesn't show up in I.E. Thanks, Mani

Well IE is ignoring the anchor that is defined in the javascript. I also see that the image URL in the anchor is "URL Search Engine Friendly". You might want to add the Click to Enlarge back in and set the Search Engine Friendly setting to false under your admin section and see if that changes anything.

Turning scripting OFF in IE then does show the image via the <noscript> code in the page. That's why I think it's in the <script> anchor for the pop-up that isn't working. The two things I mentioned (Click to Enlarge and the Safe URL's) are the only things different comparing your site to other vanilla osCommerce site.

HTH

Tom

Somebody has to ba able to help me with this. Anybody?

We have same problem here. It used to work fine until a couple of days ago (no one here is so sure about this).

No recent updates on the server. No changes in the underlying code (I mean what was running ok, somehow now, it is not ok). Fact is most of our users have Windows XP autoupdate enabled. Smells a change in the MS explorer html/javascript rendering engine or something.

Using STS here with no problem until this showed up.

Just a sample of a problematic URL: http://www.okkiss.com.ar/b2b/product_info.php?products_id=1

Open it with MS Explorer and then try Firefox. See by yourself.

Any help would be appreciate!

Thanks in advance,

Gustavo.

Archived