• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem adding new page

Hi! I have made a new box that contains 12 links to new pages in the right column.

The box works fine, but when I add a new page according to the description on how to add a new box page it doesnt work properly.

This is the warning I get (I think from application_top):

Warning: session_start(): open(/data/session/sess_36183cdf90afb619895c405c862b7c06, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /data/members/paid/c/o/coyoteboardstore.se/htdocs/www/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /data/members/paid/c/o/coyoteboardstore.se/htdocs/www/includes/functions/sessions.php:67) in /data/members/paid/c/o/coyoteboardstore.se/htdocs/www/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

and this is the warning I get from (I think it comes from application_bottom):

Warning: session_write_close(): open(/data/session/sess_36183cdf90afb619895c405c862b7c06, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /data/members/paid/c/o/coyoteboardstore.se/htdocs/www/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 106

Warning: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/data/session) in /data/members/paid/c/o/coyoteboardstore.se/htdocs/www/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 106

I have copied shipping.php and made all the changes that needs to be done in english.php and so on, but it still doesnt work.

PLZ help! :-)

Best regards

Micke

Archived