• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

"Let's See What We Have Here" heading

etu1972

I've changed the path for the image that originally was included to the right of "Let's See What We Have Here" heading in the category product list page. Although, I don't know where I did it, I've been working in the stylesheet and guess I changed it there, but I don't know which style affects this image. Please advise. Thanks, AMc

Should I stay or should I go now? Thanks and goodbye Joe.

You won't have changed it in the stylesheet. You will have changed it in a program.

No style effect the image. You can only change its size in the Admin.

Why did you do this by the way? Seems a lot of trouble.

You won't have changed it in the stylesheet.  You will have changed it in a program.

No style effect the image.  You can only change its size in the Admin.

Why did you do this by the way?  Seems a lot of trouble.

Thanks for the response. I muddled my way through it. The problem was that I didn't include a category image. Separate, but related, I changed the default image for the main page heading, just by saving other images as the same names as the ones already there. The clip images that were there just didn't match my theme. Thanks again, AMc

Should I stay or should I go now? Thanks and goodbye Joe.

If I understand you correctly, you are talking about the category and subcategory images, if so they all are in your catalog images folder ( your_catalog/images/your_image_name ).

Enjoy.

does that mean that the little image all over the site can be changed by going into that file?

thanks

Paula <_<

Knowledge Base

In Perfect Love, And Perfect Trust. The Circle Is Open, But Never Broken!

Archived