• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do i change shipping from "2-5 working days"?

KAVdesign

Where do I chage the text "Your order has been successfully processed! Your products will arrive at their destination within 2-5 working days."

I need it to be 2 to 4 weeks.

I can't find it any where. is it int eh admin? I looked in all the files int hi folder catalog/includes/modules/shipping/ thanks

I founf how to adjust text int eh languages folder but now, after I hit the button to "confirm order" the next page says:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /mnt/web_h/d22/s24/b0237e35/www/duds/nfoscomm/catalog/includes/languages/english/checkout_success.php on line 20

Like a fool, I did it right in the admin with no back-up. But literally all I changed was the text. i just removed "the 2-5 working days"??? Any Ideas??

thanks so much. Current code:

<?php

/*

$Id: checkout_success.php,v 1.12 2003/04/15 17:47:42 dgw_ Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright ? 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

define('NAVBAR_TITLE_1', 'Checkout');

define('NAVBAR_TITLE_2', 'Success');

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Your Order Has Been Processed!');

define('TEXT_SUCCESS', 'Your order has been successfully processed!');

define('TEXT_NOTIFY_PRODUCTS', 'Please notify me of updates to the products I have selected below:');

define('TEXT_SEE_ORDERS', 'You can view your order history by going to the <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">'My Account'</a> page and by clicking on <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY, '', 'SSL') . '">'History'</a>.');

define('TEXT_CONTACT_STORE_OWNER', 'Please direct any questions you have to the <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US) . '">store owner</a>.');

define('TEXT_THANKS_FOR_SHOPPING', 'Thanks for shopping with us online!');

define('TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS', 'Enter a comment for the order processed');

define('TABLE_HEADING_DOWNLOAD_DATE', 'Expiry date: ');

define('TABLE_HEADING_DOWNLOAD_COUNT', ' downloads remaining');

define('HEADING_DOWNLOAD', 'Download your products here:');

define('FOOTER_DOWNLOAD', 'You can also download your products at a later time at '%s'');

?>

You used the file editor - this is a known bug, which drops the \ mark when you edit things. You should really use a real FTP program for doing any editing, especially in those language files where the \ is everywhere!

Here's the original code - save it and upload it with FTP. I even removed the 2-5 days for you :)

<?php
/*
 $Id: checkout_success.php,v 1.12 2003/04/15 17:47:42 dgw_ Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

define('NAVBAR_TITLE_1', 'Checkout');
define('NAVBAR_TITLE_2', 'Success');
define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Your Order Has Been Processed!');
define('TEXT_SUCCESS', 'Your order has been successfully processed!');
define('TEXT_NOTIFY_PRODUCTS', 'Please notify me of updates to the products I have selected below:');
define('TEXT_SEE_ORDERS', 'You can view your order history by going to the <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">\'My Account\'</a> page and by clicking on <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY, '', 'SSL') . '">\'History\'</a>.');
define('TEXT_CONTACT_STORE_OWNER', 'Please direct any questions you have to the <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US) . '">store owner</a>.');
define('TEXT_THANKS_FOR_SHOPPING', 'Thanks for shopping with us online!');

define('TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS', 'Enter a comment for the order processed');

define('TABLE_HEADING_DOWNLOAD_DATE', 'Expiry date: ');
define('TABLE_HEADING_DOWNLOAD_COUNT', ' downloads remaining');
define('HEADING_DOWNLOAD', 'Download your products here:');
define('FOOTER_DOWNLOAD', 'You can also download your products at a later time at \'%s\'');
?>

WOW! Thanks. I'll say that is a bug. I even created another "backup" store to get the file, copied it from there and pasted it into the admin for the store with the error. Obviously... I got the same error until I saw your post. I was going crazy. Creating the other store was Netfrims suppport suggestion. They made no mention of the bug using the admin.

FTP from now on.

thanks again.