• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal IPN Information

jdessel

Hello

I installed the PayPal IPN and I have a few questions about it, if someone could help me figure this out I would really appreciate the help.

In setting it up, two of the pieces of info I need to have are the location of my private key and the location of my public certificate.

I asked my hosting company where this is (I just had SSL installed) and this was their response:

Are you asking about the .crt and .key files that were used for the

installation of SSL? If yes, you cannot directly access those from the

server. If you wish I could copy that files to your home directory. Please

let me know.

I'm not sure if that solves my problem, does anyone know if it would? I haven't responded yet because I'm not sure if it's what I would need.

Also, has anyone had trouble signing up for the PayPal Sandbox? I have a business account and signed up for the sandbox twice but never received a password to use it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I know what you mean its not very intuative at all.

I thought the same thing, you'll need to go into the profile for the sandbox account you just made and set up fake cards and bank accounts. At some point along the way you will get a screen with tabs along the top , one of which is email. All emails will be in there as they don't actualy send out any emails.

Sorry if this is a bit rambling but i,ve only just done this myself and im not sure i could find my way through it again. :(