• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy footer question but I cant work it out....

Hi,

After about 15+ contribs installed with no probs including the Paypal and Nochex ones (ie the difficult one imo),all id like to know is....

At the very bottom of the page under the banner, copyright etc, theres a space like a <br>. How can I remove this please?

Ive looked in footer.php but dont think its in there.

Ive tried searching but the terms Im searching with are either too short, or too common and I cant find what I need.

Such a simple question, but I cant figure it out.

Could someone please tell me where to get rid of that last space.

Thanks

Hi,

After about 15+ contribs installed with no probs including the Paypal and Nochex ones (ie the difficult one imo),all id like to know is....

At the very bottom of the page under the banner, copyright etc, theres a space like a <br>. How can I remove this please?

Ive looked in footer.php but dont think its in there.

Ive tried searching but the terms Im searching with are either too short, or too common and I cant find what I need.

Such a simple question, but I cant figure it out.

Could someone please tell me where to get rid of that last space.

Thanks

bad luck is that that <br> is on practically every page. Look at it at the very bottom.

Treasurer MFC

bad luck is that that <br> is on practically every page. Look at it at the very bottom.

Thanks for the reply Amanda, does this mean I will have to go through every page just to remove the <br> :blink: :huh: :-"

Thanks for the reply Amanda, does this mean I will have to go through every page just to remove the <br>  :blink:  :huh:  :-"

well, yes, all of your main pages in root or catalog have this feature.

the only consellation is that you only need to do it ones.

Treasurer MFC

well, yes, all of your main pages in root or catalog have this feature.

the only consellation is that you only need to do it ones.

ALL of those pages? <gulp>

ermmmm well.... on second thoughts I might leave it.

The only reason I wanted it removed is because on most pages it would remove the vertical scroll bar, then again if the user has a smaller monitor than the 21inch jobbie I have it would appear.

I think ill move onto something else.

Thanks for your help again!

OH I remember what that something else is - the text imput boxes for create_account etc (ie where the user puts their name etc etc).

I dont suppose you would be kind enough to let me know how make them a little bigger please.

ALL of those pages? <gulp>

ermmmm well.... on second thoughts I might leave it.

The only reason I wanted it removed is because on most pages it would remove the vertical scroll bar, then again if the user has a smaller monitor than the 21inch jobbie I have it would appear.

I think ill move onto something else.

Thanks for your help again!

OH I remember what that something else is - the text imput boxes for create_account etc (ie where the user puts their name etc etc).

I dont suppose you would be kind enough to let me know how make them a little bigger please.

well, you can pass the size in the parameter field as so:

<?php echo tep_draw_input_field('antirobotreg', $account['entry_antirobotreg'],'size="25"') . ' ' . ENTRY_ANTIROBOTREG_TEXT; ?>

Treasurer MFC

well, you can pass the size in the parameter field as so:

<?php echo tep_draw_input_field('antirobotreg', $account['entry_antirobotreg'],'size="25"') . ' ' . ENTRY_ANTIROBOTREG_TEXT; ?>

Thank you! :thumbsup:

Archived