• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fatal Error While Installing LInkpoint

I have had some trouble getting Linkpoint to install properly. I am now getting this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class linkpointms1 in /home/hometax/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/linkpointms1_without_option.php on line 13

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you...

Did you upload both linkpointms1.php and linkpointms1_without_option.php? Don't install both--the latter file is optional, and is supposed to replace the former.

"Buy the ticket, take the ride..." -HST

Did you upload both linkpointms1.php and linkpointms1_without_option.php? Don't install both--the latter file is optional, and is supposed to replace the former.

i first installed just the .php file then I had errors talking about _without_option.php so I installed that. The errors dissapeared then the fatal error appeared.

If I understand you correctly, I should delete _without_option.php and just leave the .php file up there. So, I just did that and I get these errors:

Warning: main(/home/hometax/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/linkpointms1_without_option.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hometax/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 129

Warning: main(/home/hometax/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/linkpointms1_without_option.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hometax/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 129

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/hometax/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/linkpointms1_without_option.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hometax/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 129

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class linkpointms1 in /home/hometax/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/linkpointms1_without_option.php on line 13

Is it something with permissions or do I need to change something in the code? I appreciate your help thus far, I hope you can help me get it right.

thank you....

i first installed just the .php file then I had errors talking about _without_option.php so I installed that. The errors dissapeared then the fatal error appeared.

If I understand you correctly, I should delete _without_option.php and just leave the .php file up there. So, I just did that and I get these errors:

Is it something with permissions or do I need to change something in the code? I appreciate your help thus far, I hope you can help me get it right.

thank you....

I have the same exact error. I can't install the linkpoint module. It either says I am misisng the without or that the class is redefined.

Please help. I am trying to move a cart from litecommerce and I need to this working ASAP.

Archived