• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fresh Install Question

cabazon

I know how to get there but dont know how to change the code there so that it shows nothing on the home page but the sample pictures.

Also how do I put in my own Logo?

And while I have your attention, how do I change the powered by and that other logo at the bottom?

Any help is always great, thanks ..... Dino :D

Try clicking on the documentation link and reading some of the knowledge base, these will give you a start and some insight into the initial questions that you will be asking.

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Try clicking on the documentation link and reading some of the knowledge base, these will give you a start and some insight into the initial questions that you will be asking.

Thanks Steve I have found the info I was looking for. I have also BM the page for future ref. You rock.

All in all osCommerce looks great, but I have not ever set anything like this up b4. Is oscommerce stable in its current state and will it be easy enough to maintain on a working basis without constant major amounts of time being used? I dont mind tweeking on a regular basis but brain surgery is not good.

Thanks for the tips Steve....

Cabazon :D

Archived