• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Software to work with OsCommerce

MissVillain

Hello everyone. :blink: :blink: :blink:

I was wondering if ou could help me with a little something.

I would like to get some kind of software that I can integrate with OsCommerce in order to keep my product listing up to date.

I just dont want to have to manually type in all new products and products that have gone out of stock - which would cause havok later if too many things started happening.

I want some kind of software to make it easy for me.

I am wondering if anyone knows of some software that can be used?

Thankyou. Any kinds of suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

:thumbsup:

Hi,

Whether you use osCommerce only, or some other software integrated with osC, or osC plus some contribution (e.g. Easy Populate,etc). you will always have to maintain your products _somewhere_, in a database.

Peter

Hi,

Do you mean as a once off scenario, or do you want to do this frequenctly ? There are a number of contributions to convert data to osCommerce.

Possibly if you explain a bit more of what you want to do exactly pls.

Peter

I will be frequently updating stock and prices of stock.

I want to be able to

1. Keep track of the stock easily.

2. Be able to transfer it into OsC easily

3.Be able to update prices easily.

Without using the methods OsC already has to offer. I want some sort of stock management software that makes it easy for me to do these things.

There will be hundreds of items, I want to know how to keep track of them easily.

Easy Populate and Easy Populate Assistant (an Access DB) will also work very well.

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

Archived