• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

adding another form (like "contact_us")

ashleylr

I want to add a form to my site for quote requests that will log their contact information, address, products requested, etc. Is there an easy way to modify the contact us code to do that? I have a rough version set up but it isn't working exactly. There are inputs for all the correct fields but it is only outputting the Enquiry box by email. Is there an outline as to everything that needs to be changed to do this?

Thanks!

Ashley

I want to add a form to my site for quote requests that will log their contact information, address, products requested, etc. Is there an easy way to modify the contact us code to do that? I have a rough version set up but it isn't working exactly.  There are inputs for all the correct fields but it is only outputting the Enquiry box by email. Is there an outline as to everything that needs to be changed to do this?

Thanks!

Ashley

I am currently working on the same thing, I have all of the pages in place but am still looking for the page that tells it what info to send. it currently only sends the Enquiry information. I will post if I figure it out anytime soon.

I am currently working on the same thing, I have all of the pages in place but am still looking for the page that tells it what info to send. it currently only sends the Enquiry information. I will post if I figure it out anytime soon.

Any body know where to set the info for what imput boxes are sent in the e-mail??

Ashley,

after a few hours of digging around the forums, i found this http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=113675&hl=

I was able to get it to work somewhat, but was still having some problems. I think they are mainly related to the template Im using. if you are using the straight up version of OScommerce you shouldnt have a problem

Archived