• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Checkout not working

lightersdirect

My checkout page is not working, I have no idea what to do. checkout page is blank, not sure if it an osc error or db error. It started behaving like this when I was editing a shipping file. I tried restoring files, but nothing has worked so far. I played with the SSL settings, when it is on or off, it behaves the same

page is at www.lightersdirect.com

thanks

My checkout page is not working, I have no idea what to do.  checkout page is blank, not sure if it an osc error or db error.  It started behaving like this when I was editing a shipping file.  I tried restoring files, but nothing has worked so far.  I played with the SSL settings, when it is on or off, it behaves the same

page is at www.lightersdirect.com

thanks

Hi

Are you on a windows server if you are then there is trouble. Had the same issue until I figured out to put it on Linux, works like a charm now

Werner

Hi

Are you on a windows server if you are then there is trouble. Had the same issue until I figured out to put it on Linux, works like a charm now

Werner

Using beyond Compare, open your shipping files that were modified and the original and see if you see the errors there. Have you made any other changes to your files since it was last working. Often times we make changes that we either forget about or don't think they should effect the error you are getting, but they are the crux of the problem.

One other point, has your hosting company's made any changes to apps sitting on your server. Some company's are already moving to PHP5 and there have been some detrimental effects to some legacy apps.

Hope these thoughts help.

Ruth in AZ

Archived