• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Login

yehudas

When I click on "My Account" on the main page it opens the login page and I get this on the bottom :

1062 - Duplicate entry 'b6b698dd0167c98f933ee2b1d434241a' for key 1

insert into sessions values ('b6b698dd0167c98f933ee2b1d434241a

[TEP STOP]

1062 - Duplicate entry 'b6b698dd0167c98f933ee2b1d434241a' for key 1

insert into sessions values ('b6b698dd0167c98f933ee2b1d434241a

[TEP STOP]

Warning: Unknown(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time. in Unknown on line 0

the Navigation bar to the right has the words "My Account" in black and on the left instead of stating "Login" in says "NAVBAR_TITLE"

Please help - Thank you

Yehuda

Like it says: One who is embarrassed will never learn!

I believe it happened after I installed the Login Box Best contribution though it had nothing to do with the contribution rather my wanting to take out the My Accoun Login and Logoff option from the right side of the navigation bar. is there a way for me to put back these options? in which file should i look?

Thanks

Yehuda

I believe it happened after I installed the Login Box Best contribution though it had nothing to do with the contribution rather my wanting to take out the My Accoun Login and Logoff option from the right side of the navigation bar. is there a way for me to put back these options? in which file should i look?

Thanks

Try accessing your database using phpmyadmin and empty your sessions table if you are storing your sessions info in the databas or if in a folder empty that folder.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Try accessing  your database using phpmyadmin and empty your sessions table if you are storing your sessions info in the databas or if in a folder empty that folder.

OK that took away the script from the bottom. However, I still dont see the title "Login" on top and the button My Account shows up black. plus, when I login and hit signin it just sends me back to the main page without logging me in.

Yehuda

Archived