• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Unable to connect to database server

Itay

Hey,

Since I change the PHP version on my server to PHP 5 I have error on my administration, "Unable to connect to database server!".

Here is the error:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'store'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in var/www/html/administration/includes/functions/database.php on line 19
Unable to connect to database server!

How can I fix that?

Hey,

Since I change the PHP version on my server to PHP 5 I have error on my administration, "Unable to connect to database server!".

Here is the error:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'store'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in var/www/html/administration/includes/functions/database.php on line 19

How can I fix that?

Warning: mysql_connect(): Host '******' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server in *:\******\www\*****\******\includes\functions\database.php on line 19

This indicates the wrong server DB_SERVER information in the configure.php files

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: '****@*****' (Using password: *****) in *:\******\www\*****\******\includes\functions\database.php on line 19

This indicates the wrong username DB_SERVER_USERNAME or password DB_SERVER_PASSWORD information in the configure.php files

1046 - No Database Selected

select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from configuration

This indicates that either no database has been created or the wrong database name DB_DATABASE exists in the configure.php files

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Archived