• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

credit class & gift voucher

pdiddy827

is the Credit Class & Gift Voucher all i need to download & install, to have discounts from promotional codes entered?

also is it pretty easy to install?

I'm wondering the same thing. I installed the ccgv, which is a decent sized module, but nonetheless not difficult to install, and created a disocunt coupon with promo code, but I can't get a prompt for the promo code to appear anywhere during checkout. If anybody can help, that would be greatly appreciated.

Ultrapower Productions

ok how do i add the sql file to the database, i was looking in phpMyAdmin and couldnt figure it out, can someone help?

you can click the SQL ('query window') botton right under the PhpMyAdmin logo, and then click the 'Import files' botton to locate and import your textfile.

i dont have a logo under my phymyadim logo.. i do see a SQL tab, and a Query tab. under the SQL tab theres run SQL guery/queries on database and then u enter text OR choose location of text file on your cpu.

and the Query tab, is just that fields to create a query

make sure after you completly add the contribution, to actually 'install' it in the modules section

Hey TC,

Ya, it's definitely installed.

Here's a screen shot of my order total modules page

and here's a screen shot of the order confirmation page:

But still nothing is coming up on the order confirmation screen, any suggestions?

Thanks for your help

• 3 months later...

I am stuck and really need some help. I added everything from the Discount Coupon module and also have it installed and have a discount created. But there sitll is no prompt for the customer to enter the code. Can someone please help explain this one to me and what I need to do to fix it.

Thank you!