• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customer Add Product

empo

I reinstalled OsCommerce and now without the sts it works but i can't manage my products because of this problem:Parse error: parse error, unexpected '}' in /data/members/paid/1/2/12tie.nl/htdocs/www/account_manage.php on line 777

But this document is the same as yours and goes till line 767 is it possible to remove the manage my products link so even though the problem is still there nobody can see it :huh:

tried to install the sts template again but the error still occures:Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_get_category_tree() (previously declared in /data/members/paid/1/2/12tie.nl/htdocs/www/includes/functions/product_manage.php:79) in /data/members/paid/1/2/12tie.nl/htdocs/www/includes/sts_user_code.php on line 42

This is what's on line 42

function tep_get_category_tree($parent_id = '0', $spacing = '', $exclude = '', $category_tree_array = '', $include_itself = false) {

i'm a noob so don't know what the problem is maybe you do :rolleyes:

problem that sts and my module use same functions

you may go to includes\functions\product_manage.php

and erase this function:

function tep_get_category_tree($parent_id = '0', $spacing = '', $exclude = '', $category_tree_array = '', $include_itself = false) {
? ?global $languages_id;

? ?if (!is_array($category_tree_array)) $category_tree_array = array();
? ?if ( (sizeof($category_tree_array) < 1) && ($exclude != '0') ) $category_tree_array[] = array('id' => '0', 'text' => TEXT_TOP);

? ?if ($include_itself) {
? ? ?$category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . (int)$parent_id . "'");
? ? ?$category = tep_db_fetch_array($category_query);
? ? ?$category_tree_array[] = array('id' => $parent_id, 'text' => $category['categories_name']);
? ?}

? ?$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and c.parent_id = '" . (int)$parent_id . "' order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name");
? ?while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) {
? ? ?if ($exclude != $categories['categories_id']) $category_tree_array[] = array('id' => $categories['categories_id'], 'text' => $spacing . $categories['categories_name']);
? ? ?$category_tree_array = tep_get_category_tree($categories['categories_id'], $spacing . '   ', $exclude, $category_tree_array);
? ?}

? ?return $category_tree_array;
?}

Edited by empo

thanks but now all my products are GONE!!! thnx for the great work you did read what you said about customer_id but my customer_id is still the same but the products are gone :-"

one more tiny problem the price NET and price GROSS are the same but in the admin section it calculates the price including the tax hope not to bother you ;)

Fantastic !!!

My congratulations to Empo !!!

I just installed the new version where customer can edit his own products !!!

It works great !

I just deleted the old ouput.inc.php and the general.inc.php and it works properly .

Also put the status_icons into the images directory .

Thank you again Empo !!!

Add Customer Product v1.4 Almost ready

Changelog:

New GUI!!!!

Security bug fixed!!!

more minor bugs fixed

Screenshort Added

Snapshoot.jpg

Edited by empo

great!! it works great the only problem is when i go to add new product, i have to enter my admin username and password:S where can i solve that problem? thnx for fixing the TAX BUG :thumbsup:

Customer Add Product v1.4 Realised

cap.jpg

In new version you can find new GUI for adding product also couple security bugs was fixed.

New version available for download at download section

Edited by empo

great!! it works great the only problem is when i go to add new product, i have to enter my admin username and password:S where can i solve that problem? thnx for fixing the TAX BUG :thumbsup:

Dont really understand what you mean by this

what i mean by the last post is that when i'm logged in as a user and i'm going to the add product page a window pops up and asks for username and password when i press cancel i proceed to the add product page but it doesn't look nice where can i find the code for the popup security window?

Strange,

what text on this pop up?

pop will appear only when customer not approved by admin

but if pop up after this customer will be redirected to index page

it's the same window as a window that pops-up when you use .htpasswd for your admin area when you enter no matter what username and password the window keeps coming back but when you enter the cancel button you go to the account_add page it is something strange don't know how to fix it. :blink:

ok thnx but now don't know how to fix it cause it's there since i installed the latest version of the contrib. <_< but thanks anyway

Thank you for script Is it possible to add:

-Description product HTML

-Email with the customer sold product seller.

-To add modalites of payment to the product

Best regards

Trois Fois Rien