• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OSC Affiliate Configuration Question

cyndccc

We just finished installing OSC affiliate. It works great. But I need some assistance.

I would like to modify the message on the email that is automatically generated when an affiliate signs up. I have looked all over for where that email is generated and cannot find it. If anybody can point me in the right direction, I would be most appreciative.

Additionally on this same email, another question arose. The link sent to the affiliates in this email, gives an address to the affiliate login site. This does not seem right to me. I need it to link to my catalog.php. Did I miss something in the configuration of the OSC affiliate contribution?

Again, pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks This forum has been great help in keeping our OSC site development moving along on the right path. -- CCC

We just finished installing OSC affiliate.  It works great.  But I need some assistance.

I would like to modify the message on the email that is automatically generated when an affiliate signs up.  I have looked all over for where that email is generated and cannot find it.  If anybody can point me in the right direction, I would be most appreciative.

Additionally on this same email, another question arose.  The link sent to the affiliates in this email, gives an address to the affiliate login site.  This does not seem right to me.  I need it to link to my catalog.php.  Did I miss something in the configuration of the OSC affiliate contribution?

Again, pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks  This forum has been great help in keeping our OSC site development moving along on the right path.  -- CCC

Hi cyndccc:

This is my first post and I hope I can be of some help since I have used answers from many others on this board to get my site up and running.

I believe the file you are looking for ( if you are using the module based on osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2) is located here:

catalog/includes/languages/english/affiliate_signup.php

Regarding your second question, I don't believe you missed anything. I assume the object of the affiliate being directed to the login page is that they can begin the process of gathering links for their website.

I hope this helps.