• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Is there a module for this?

moundtown

I need to have separate shipping options and prices, for individual products, that are not calculated by price, weight, or zone. Here are some examples.

SOFTWARE ITEMS

Internet Download $0.00

CDROM (US Only) $10.00

CDROM (Outside US) $15.00

The above prices would be the same for all software. Now I need other shipping prices that will be specified for individual hardware products that are not dependent on price, weight, or zone. As in:

HARDWARE ITEM ONE

US Only $13.00

HARDWARE ITEM TWO

US Only $17.00

I don't want the software shipping options to appear with the hardware options and vice versa. Does anyone here use this type of setup?

Thanks

I need to have separate shipping options and prices, for individual products, that are not calculated by price, weight, or zone. Here are some examples.

SOFTWARE ITEMS

Internet Download $0.00

CDROM (US Only) $10.00

The above prices would be the same for all software. Now I need other shipping prices that will be specified for individual hardware products that are not dependent on price, weight, or zone. As in:

HARDWARE ITEM ONE

US Only $13.00

HARDWARE ITEM TWO

US Only $17.00

I don't want the software shipping options to appear with the hardware options and vice versa. Does anyone here use this type of setup?

Thanks

In contributions look for: More Product Weight v1.0

"If you're working on something new, then you are necessarily an amateur."

SOFTWARE ITEMS

Internet Download $0.00

CDROM (US Only) $10.00

HARDWARE ITEM ONE

US Only $13.00

HARDWARE ITEM TWO

US Only $17.00

Thanks

what about the Multi Table shipping Module.

:blush: Hi Steve,

Were you able to find a solution to this question? I need to be able to do pretty much the same thing. Also, how did you arrive at Additional Shipping Options for Table Module? I can't find it.

I appreciate your time.

Sincerely,

Dave

I have not tried this yet, If ANYONE has Please let us know how you like it.

This is link to multi ship

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...dule+by+product

This is the other one, link to Additional Shipping Options

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...,2/search,table

I hope someone can tell us how they work

The solution was in the "Individual Product Shipping Prices" contribution. I simply used multiple instances of the required files appending a number to each and making a few modifications to them. Then I just installed multiple instances of the contribution.

I have a rather simple question about this. If i where to buy 10 different items would this add the shipping of all 10 items together. How would this work...

I have a rather simple question about this. If i where to buy 10 different items would this add the shipping of all 10 items together. How would this work...

It adds the selected shipping price to each item individually. If you would order 10 products they would each have a shipping price added. Because of the type of items I sell it is unlikely that more than one item would be purchased by any one customer. Also the shipping charges do not adhere to any standard rate. This type of module is exactly what I needed and is working out perfectly.

I created a contribution of this and named it "Multiple Individual Product Shipping Prices" and you can get it at http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2918