• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Purchase Without Account

MysticBlues

I would like everyone opinions on this contribution as well as any working examples anyone can show me...

Also ease of installation comments would be appreciated... I finally have my store fully functional and would hate to mess it up... I know, I know BACK UP... but I'm still nervous lol

Regardless this still sounds like an intriging feature and worth looking into! :-"

Thanks!

working fine for me, though I installed it quite a while ago and don't remember what, if any, gripes I may have had at install time.

-jared

You might also look at the guest account contribution. It is the one I use. It has been quite awhile since I picked that one so I do not recall exactly why but I think it was because it was more compatible with some of the other contributions I was using at the time.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Thanks! It's been a work in progress (and will likely continue to be) for quite some time. :)

to be honest, Elizabeth, I'm not sure how often it gets used. I'm responsible for the programming, not the day-to-day operations. I know that it *does* get used, though.

You might also look at the guest account contribution. It is the one I use. It has been quite awhile since I picked that one so I do not recall exactly why but I think it was because it was more compatible with some of the other contributions I was using at the time.

Hi Richard... do you have a link to your site so I can see it in action? Thanks!

Archived