• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please help me to set product attributes!

Twice_knightly

Hi, could someone please help me out. I'm setting up my store and offer monitors in three different colours, I want to display a basic price (for an ivory coloured monitor) and then display as an option to have the monitor in Black for +?20.00 and Silver in +?20.00

my problem is after setting this up in product attribute it 'defaults' to the black one and automatically adds the ?20 if you check out. How do you change the order in which the options are displayed and set the default?

Also I'm in the UK and want to just add a flat surchage for different colours etc, sucj as +?20 for a black monitor, trouble is when I set this in product attributes it takes the ?20 as net and displays this in the web browser as ?23.50 I've set up tax etc but just want to be able to put the exact 'Gross' price into the value price.

Hope you are able to help as this is doing my head in, thanks!

Cheers

Carl.

Hi Carl,

As far as the attributes, look at the following thread and my post at the very end that might help you out.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=132800&hl=

As for the tax, you might have "Display Prices with Tax" set to true in admin->configuration->My Store

Try setting it to false.

HTH

Tom

Archived