• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Installing Ja lang

Warning: main(includes/languages/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/secured/public_html/musicCD/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 130

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/secured/public_html/musicCD/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 130

Index page can't get called up after installing Ja plug-in. I suspect the contribution file is not kept up to date; been like this for a while. Or, I might be uploading the files to the wrong places.

The plug-in contains 2 folders admin/.... & catalogue/......

I can follow admin/includes/lang...... but

catalogue/...... ? oSC has none!

Anyone familiar with this? Would appreciate help.

Warning: main(includes/languages/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/secured/public_html/musicCD/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 130

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/secured/public_html/musicCD/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 130

Index page can't get called up after installing Ja plug-in. I suspect the contribution file is not kept up to date; been like this for a while. Or, I might be uploading the files to the wrong places.

The plug-in contains 2 folders admin/....  & catalogue/......

I can follow admin/includes/lang...... but

catalogue/...... ? oSC has none!

Anyone familiar with this? Would appreciate help.

If you look at this line

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php

You will see there is no filename. I would check my install again and checking out the support thread in the contribution support section of the forum would probably be a good idea.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

If  you look at this line

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php

You will see there is no filename. I would check my install again and checking out the support thread in the contribution support section of the forum would probably be a good idea.

Ja forums hasn't seen a reply for any and all posts there in months!

Doesn't deserve to listed as contribution. Sorry, I digress.

If i do a clean install, things work without Ja; if I delete Ja I get this:

Warning: main(includes/languages/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/secured/public_html/musicCD/includes/application_top.php on line 285

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/secured/public_html/musicCD/includes/application_top.php on line 285

Suggestions, pointers, help in any way welcome.

Suggestion - do a clean install, forget about the contribution.

Vger

I'm located in Japan with only Ja clients so I'd like to repair the broken file.

My hunch is its the index.php in the Ja language folder not getting read properly.

If any one has a Ja site please PM me for my email. I'd like to get a copy of your

Ja lang files.

I'm located in Japan with only Ja clients so I'd like to repair the broken file.

My hunch is its the index.php in the Ja language folder not getting read properly.

If any one has a Ja site please PM me for my email. I'd like to get a copy of your

Ja lang files.

what is a Ja site ?

Treasurer MFC

Ja lang files.

If you have not posted to the support thread I would do so. The contribution author may well have if flagged it anyone posts to it. You could also drop him a pm and see if you get a response.

You might also try comparing the file setup to another language that is working and see if you can see any missing files. You could also find another language contrrbution that does work and check the install against the one you are trying to use and see where the difference is. I have not added an additional language myself but they should all be set up the same so looking at one that does work may allow you to find the problem.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Hi:

Which contribution are you talking about? If you're referring to this language pack...

Japanese Language Pack MS1

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1636/

It was created for osCommerce 2.2 MS1, and requires some minor tweaks to work on MS2. The main one is to rename includes/languages/japanese/default.php to includes/languages/japanese/index.php.

I usually read threads relating to Chinese and Japanese, but "ja lang" is a bit beyond my comprehension. <_<

"Buy the ticket, take the ride..." -HST

If you have not posted to the support thread I would do so. The contribution author may well have if flagged it anyone posts to it.  You could also drop him a pm and see if you get a response.

You might also try comparing the file setup to another language that is working and see if you can see any missing files.  You could also find another language contrrbution that does work  and check the install against the one you are trying to use and see where the difference is.  I have not added an additional language myself but they should all be set up the same so looking at one that does work may allow you to find the problem.

Didn't post as earlier ones on same subject are unanswered since Oct and no PM links are there to use. Thought the locale might make a difference and tried Ja & Jp, but no!

The Japanese files still have the dev notes intact such as: try EN, or en_US etc.!!!!

I installed the files last year using index.php files for /language/japanese/index.php mailed to by a Team Member from Scotland, and this worked then but not now. I could have got the files mixed up. Waiting to hear from this Team Member.

Archived