• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

change of a info logo has gone t*ts up pls help

rommany

Hi, when ive tried to change a infobox icon colour and uplaod back to the file manager it come back with capitals so will no take it, not sure why this happens as ive had no problems with any of the others, eg arrow_right.gif......... when i load it saying arrow_right it comes back saying arrow_right.GIF. ive scratched my head for a little then once again had to come here too u great peolpe :D

thxs

Hi, when ive tried to change a infobox icon colour and uplaod back to the file manager it come back with capitals so will no take it, not sure why this happens as ive had no problems with any of the others, eg arrow_right.gif......... when i load it saying arrow_right it comes back saying arrow_right.GIF. ive scratched my head for a little then once again had to come here too u great peolpe  :D 

thxs

Change the name of file while it is on the server using your ftp program or the file manager in your hosting control panel

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

dont use the file manager to upload edited php files, as it messes the file up.

Allways use a ftp program to upload anything to the site.

If youve changed a php file, download it and use a good editing program to correct any problems and then upload it via ftp.

Kind Regards

Dave

Archived