• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal Order Totals

slave2thebean

Newbie question- I'm having difficulty finding help in the documentation and have searched on the forum but don't see anything that fits my particular problem. I've got my shop up and running. Almost everything is running great except for something with the paypal module. When you click on paypal as the option to pay, it takes you to paypal as expected. However, the problem lies with the order total. Paypal doesn't show an order total from the cart screen so in order for the person to make the purchase they have to either remember their total or have to click back to the cart (through their paypal login) in order to check the total amount owing. Obviously not very user-friendly- any suggestions on how to fix this? Any help would be appreciated!

Sarah

Hi again:

I wanted to add something to this after having investigated it more. Once you get through to paypal you have to login. Once you do so, it still doesn't show the cart order total OR the shipping charges.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sarah