• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

File manager error

Matt_M

In my file manager I am getting this error:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in catalog\admin\file_manager.php on line 258

I figured it would be as easy as doing a search for "30" and increasing that number, but "30" doesn't appear in the file. on line 258 is this:

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right" onclick="document.location.href='<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_FILE_MANAGER, $onclick_link); ?>'"><?php echo ($contents[$i]['is_dir'] ? ' ' : $contents[$i]['size']); ?></td>

Can anyone tell me what I need to change?

Thanks, Matt

In  my file manager I am getting this error:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in catalog\admin\file_manager.php on line 258

I figured it would be as easy as doing a search for "30" and increasing that number, but "30" doesn't appear in the file. on line 258 is this:

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right" onclick="document.location.href='<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_FILE_MANAGER, $onclick_link); ?>'"><?php echo ($contents[$i]['is_dir'] ? ' ' : $contents[$i]['size']); ?></td>

Can anyone tell me what I need to change?

Thanks, Matt

You should not be using the file manager in the osC admin for a couple of reasons. The main one being that you are going to screw up your site because it is buggy. You need to edit your files locally and then ftp them to your server. This will also allow you to backup any files before you make your changes so when you do have a problem recovering will be much easier.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Archived