• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Visitors cart

Harmony

When my customers visit my shop and do not log in they get this message when they reach the check out.

Visitors Cart" contents will be merged with your "Members Cart" contents once you have logged on. [More Info]

When they log in the previous contents of the shopping cart are lost and are not merged. Can anyone tell me why? :huh: Is it to do with the settings in the shop, or do you have to log in as a matter of course to buy products. I just realise that products are lost from the cart if they have been chosen previous to logging in. After you have logged in the shopping cart is empty. Thank you in advance for any help.

Kind regards Joanna

Half your problems aren't problems at all and the other half are only half as bad as you think they are :)

I had the same problem at one point and switching the database type fixed it one time. Another time I had to turn of "Recreate Session ID's" I believe and that fixed it.

Kenneth S

--------------

Customer "Are you a real programmer?"

Me "No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night"

I had the same problem at one point and switching the database type fixed it one time. Another time I had to turn of "Recreate Session ID's" I believe and that fixed it.

I switched off the session ids and it worked! Thanks! :D your a star.

Joanna x

Half your problems aren't problems at all and the other half are only half as bad as you think they are :)

Archived