• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Simple Site with limited products

varnco

I have an old website with about 100 items, and OSC worked great.

I have a new website with about 10 items, and I use the paypal payment buttons, shopping cart.

I miss all the great features and benefits of the admin area, and the modules such as visitor info, empty shopping carts, newsletter, 2checkout integration, etc.

Is there a way I can integrate OSC with all those features within a "wrap" of my existing web site via a simple include, so the shopping cart contents shows where the products currently show on my web site:

http://www.pokerguard.com

I am ussing CSSS, positioning, includes of menu/headers (non-OSC) right now.

I want the layout etc., to remain the same.

Thanks for the thoughts!

Sorry, you'll need to upload your products into the database that osCommerce uses, or else osCommerce won't be able to use them at all.

-jared

Sorry, you'll need to upload your products into the database that osCommerce uses, or else osCommerce won't be able to use them at all.

-jared

Right, I know that... I just want to incorporate the product catalog into my existing layout.

I don't want the OSC menus and boxes on the left and right... I only want the stuff that OSC produces in the MIDDLE section, and specifically:

Products for sale

Order processing

Comment out the header and footer sections and replace with my current header and footer sections?

Archived