osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin Reports Count Reset

smart

• 3 years later...
Scott,

I wrote it. What is it doing/not doing?

ed

Trying to add this contrib, thanks for making it. The version I am trying to install is v1.4. In the instructions it says

3) admin/includes/languages/english/stats_products_viewed.php

and

admin/includes/languages/english/stats_products_purchased.php

add:

define('TEXT_CLEAR_ALL', 'Clear All');

define('TEXT_CLEAR', 'Clear');

My question is where in those files to I add the define(...) at??? Beginning, End, middle or does it matter where it is added? Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you

Trying to add this contrib, thanks for making it. The version I am trying to install is v1.4. In the instructions it says

My question is where in those files to I add the define(...) at??? Beginning, End, middle or does it matter where it is added? Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you

all the defines are very fine just above the closing ?. of the language file.

Hari

all the defines are very fine just above the closing ?. of the language file.

Hari

Thank you very much. With your comment I realized I was doing it wrong. I almost messed up pretty good. I should probably sleep before trying to edit this stuff. I added the files into the language area instead of the admin dir.. then tried to add the defines to the new files.. good thing I back up everything before I try one of these. Thanks again.

Edit: BY the way. GREAT CONTRIBUTION. Better than having to go enter update into SQL everytime I want to clear the products viewed. Thanks for the contrib.

Edited by CKENT00369

• 3 months later...

Hari or ckent, I added the two defines to products_viewed.php but nothing happened. do I need to add to both php files or am I doing something wrong. I Have gone back to the edit file and the defines are there. All of the past views are still there as well. ?????? please advise.

really lostbob :blush: