• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error with SSL Configurations Please Help!

positiveconnexion

I get this error when I put my SSL information into the config.php file

Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/positive/public_html/boutique/login.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/sitegrou/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp:/home/business/:/home/sfbike) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/home/positive/public_html/boutique/login.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/positive/public_html/boutique/login.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/sitegrou/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp:/home/business/:/home/sfbike) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/home/positive/public_html/boutique/login.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening '/home/positive/public_html/boutique/login.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

Can anyone help me?

Thank you

• 5 months later...

i'm having the same problem. i'm checking with hosting company. i saw posts on here that had the same issue and the hosting company was the fault. i would check that if i were you first.

I get this error when I put my SSL information into the config.php file

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening '/home/positive/public_html/boutique/login.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

Can anyone help me?

Thank you

What would you do if you knew you could not fail?

can you paste the top few lines of your configure.php file

We need at leat the following

?define('HTTP_SERVER', - should not be empty for productive servers
?define('HTTPS_SERVER', // eg, https://localhost
- should not be empty for productive servers
?define('ENABLE_SSL', false); // secure webserver for checkout procedure?
?define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 
?define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 
?define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/');
?define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', 
?define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/');
?define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', 
 define('DIR_FS_CATALOG',

Dont forget to Search. Your problem has already been fixed before.<br>

Please visit Manchester-Fireworks.com.

Archived