• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

osCommerce site logs off. WHY ?????

donnib

Hi all,

I hope somebody is willing to help me out here.

I have my CRE loaded site running but when i am in the orders view and i change status the site logs me off.

I get the same thing when i create order then select this customer. it just redeligates me to the admin login.

When i started it looked like this:

session.jpg

I then changed the following things but without any effect :( :

Recreate session false

prevent spider sessions true

check SSL session ID true

What can i do ?

Mihai

Most likely you are losing SID's. But this isn't a support forum for CRE. I suspect you are asking here becasue you found out support for the forks is very poor. Unfortunately, you won't find support for it here either. Good luck.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

You need to go to thw CRE Loaded forums and ask this question. None of us use that modified version.

That's like going to a Honda dealership and asking why your HUMMER is leaking oil. Yeah, we could tell you the basics but you'll get more in depth answers going to the HUMMER dealership.

• 2 weeks later...
Most likely you are losing SID's.  But this isn't a support forum for CRE.  I suspect you are asking here becasue you found out support for the forks is very poor.  Unfortunately, you won't find support for it here either.  Good luck.

Jack

Actually, Jack support for the Chainreaction Edition of osCommerce is pretty good, if I do say so myself. But, we don't hang around in forums where our posts are going to be deleted on sight trying to provide support either. So, guess its a wash. :)

(not to complain - once you read the forum rules and find that creloaded isn't in the contributions area here it all makes sense.).

David

I made that statement because I have had customers complaing about not being able to get answers to their questions regarding CRE fro the CRE site. I took them at their word that it was so but have no way to verify it. But the fact that a CRE user is asking for help on this forum seems to support that. It is nothing against your package. I've looked at it and it is nicely done. But there is a reason it is not allowed on this forum for good or bad.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

• 5 months later...

Would have to agree with you, Jack. I was doing support, installations, upgrades and osc to cre database conversions and found that there level of communication, in every aspect of support, leaves too much to be desired. It is hard for a Cre user to get answers in the Cre Loaded Forums. I can understand the users frustration and understand why they come here for help.

I made that statement because I have had customers complaing about not being able to get answers to their questions regarding CRE fro the CRE site.  I took them at their word that it was so but have no way to verify it.  But the fact that a CRE user is asking for help on this forum seems to support that.  It is nothing against your package. I've looked at it and it is nicely done.  But there is a reason it is not allowed on this forum for good or bad.

Jack

Michael

Speaking from experience, the level of Support is not that good.

I have spent time answering support tickets through the Chain Reaction Web Cerberus Helpdesk :: E-mail Management // Customer Relationship Management // Trouble Ticket System and, found that many people were waiting days for a response to their issues. There are way too many chiefs and not enough qualified indians to run the show. Not to mention the pay structure fluctuates and at times, one does not get paid for all work done (Sal, you still owe me for 35 support tickets).

Actually, Jack  support for the Chainreaction Edition of osCommerce is pretty good, if I do say so myself.  But, we don't hang around in forums where our posts are going to be deleted on sight trying to provide support either.  So, guess its a wash.  :)

(not to complain - once you read the forum rules and find that creloaded isn't in the contributions area here it all makes sense.).

David

Michael

Archived