• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v1.0

PopTheTop

PTT, have you thought about adding the ship data. This is necessary to make the invoice legal in the UK.

As long as you update the order status, the ship date will be printed at the bottom. See screen shots.

But if you want something more on the lines of that other link you posted, then just follow the instructions in that other post and install it. I will not be adding that myself.

Edited by PopTheTop

L8r,

PopTheTop

Published osC Contributions:

- eCheck Payment Module v3.1

- Reviews in Product Display v2.0

- Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v6.1

- Admin Notes / Customer Notes v2.2

- Customer Zip & State Validation v2.2

- Search Box with Dropdown Category Menu v1.0

Pop your camper's top today!

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Ta - I found some code to add the comments just as text - ideally I would like to be add them in a box as they show on the edit screen (and really asking for the moon - I'd like to be able to include them or not - some customers comments are pure chat).

Is there a way to turn off having the comments listed in the invoice/packing slip?

Would it be hard to make this optional? Thanks!

Maddie

I got it just delete the commented section thanks! Now for a very dumb ? where is this called from? I would like to insert my store url there.... thanks this mod is AWESOME!!

<CENTER><FONT FACE="Verdana" SIZE="2" COLOR="#006699"><strong> <?php echo STORE_NAME; ?> <BR> <?php echo STORE_URL_ADDRESS; ?> </strong></font></CENTER>

Is there a way to turn off having the comments listed in the invoice/packing slip?

Would it be hard to make this optional? Thanks!

Maddie

No, not that hard. Just create a new configuration option and set it as Yes or No. The add an if statement for the comments to display if set to Yes and not to display if set to no.

But the easiest way is to set it up so that if you click on something in the page, it will hide or show the comments on demand. I have my credit card and eCheck payment options setup that way during checkout.

When you click on the radio button for either Credit Card or eCheck, the form field appear like magic. Click on it again and they disappear.

This is a good idea, I may set this up so that if you click on the logo at the top, the comments will appear or disappear on demand. Give me a few days.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

It will work just like when you click on the FAST REPLY button, here at the bottom of this screen on this forum.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

I got it just delete the commented section thanks! Now for a very dumb ? where is this called from?  I would like to insert my store url there.... thanks this mod is AWESOME!!

<CENTER><FONT FACE="Verdana" SIZE="2" COLOR="#006699"><strong> <?php echo STORE_NAME; ?> <BR> <?php echo STORE_URL_ADDRESS; ?> </strong></font></CENTER>

Edit the language files as stated in the installation file.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v4.0

New Version - Full Release - Screenshots Included

What's New:

April 29, 2005 - v4.0 by PopTheTop

- Added credit card # to the printable Admin Invoices as 1234xxxxxxxx1234

- Thanks to KimHuff for the idea

- Added credit card # to the printable Customer Invoices as 1234xxxxxxxx1234

- Added credit card # to the customer Order Details as 1234xxxxxxxx1234

- Added FULL credit card # to the Admin Order Details as 1234123412341234 [optional]

- Added FULL credit card # to the Admin Extra Order Info e-mail as 1234123412341234 [optional]

- Added the ability to show/hide order comments in Admin Invoice for printing

- Thanks to Maddie (MzBeanz) for the idea

Download from:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2861

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Hi there, nice little addon! Very quick to install too.

I can't wait till you get the customer printable invoice done!

Anways, I found 2 things in 4.0

1)

in invoice.php

forgot

define('INVOICE_IMAGE_ALT_TEXT', 'Name of Your store'); // Change this to your logo's ALT text or leave blank

and

2)

hover over "print order" on the customers page gives IMAGE_BUTTON_PRINT_ORDER for the Alt tag

keep up the good work!

Hi there, nice little addon!  Very quick to install too.

1) in invoice.php - you forgot

define('INVOICE_IMAGE_ALT_TEXT', 'Name of Your store'); // Change this to your logo's ALT text or leave blank

No I did not, I had to change it so that you were able to click on the image to show or hide comments. Take a look at the very bottom of the ivnoice.php language file.

2) hover over "print order" on the customers page gives IMAGE_BUTTON_PRINT_ORDER for the Alt tag

Hmmm, ok I guess I did. Just add a new define in that language file called IMAGE_BUTTON_PRINT_ORDER.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Thanks Scooter! You Rock!

Is what I did something that you were talking about? Does the new "Show/Hide" comments work for you?

Edited by PopTheTop

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Hey, PopTheTop! That is a great contribution and is ALMOST what Ineed. I am using an invoice and packing list form that has the same info but is laid out just a little different. If you go to this web site, you can see what I am using: http://www.pcform.com/intlabels.asp

I am using the Layout LS-B with the two labels at the top. These things are GREAT for saving a lot of time addressing shipments but I have to export all the info to another program to use them. :(

I was wondering if you could modify the layout to put a shipping label at the top and the rest of the packing list below? I could make it worth your while. :D

If I had some of those lables I could rearrange the info no problem.. would just need paper for testing and layout measurements

Hey, PopTheTop!  That is a great contribution and is ALMOST what Ineed.  I am using an invoice and packing list form that has the same info but is laid out just a little different.  If you go to this web site, you can see what I am using:  http://www.pcform.com/intlabels.asp

I am using the Layout LS-B with the two labels at the top.  These things are GREAT for saving a lot of time addressing shipments but I have to export all the info to another program to use them. :(

I was wondering if you could modify the layout to put a shipping label at the top and the rest of the packing list below?  I could make it worth your while. :D

Hey, PopTheTop!  That is a great contribution and is ALMOST what Ineed.  I am using an invoice and packing list form that has the same info but is laid out just a little different.  If you go to this web site, you can see what I am using:  http://www.pcform.com/intlabels.asp

I am using the Layout LS-B with the two labels at the top.  These things are GREAT for saving a lot of time addressing shipments but I have to export all the info to another program to use them. :(

I was wondering if you could modify the layout to put a shipping label at the top and the rest of the packing list below?  I could make it worth your while. :D

Too busy right now. But all you have to do is re-arange the HTML code.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Too busy right now, sorry. I got someone who made up a matching HTML customer order e-mail (see it at http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2866 ) and as soon as I can get it tweaked so that it looks better in various e-mail program window sizes and the non HTML e-mails for those who are on Web Mail servers and AOL, I will be incorporating it as well.

Right now, I have to add in the full path to the image folder for the borders in the e-mailed invoices and add NOWRAP to all the data tables in the HTML coding.

And it is also sending / displaying the non-HTML invoices for those who do not or can not view HTML e-mails like some web mail servers and AOL. But it shows all the HTML tags and no line breaks so I need to get it to send both the stock osC non-HTML e-mails AND the new HTML invoices but 1 of each and not the HTML invoices to both... If that made since.

To see what I am talking about, take a look at the source code through PROPERTIES in most any HTML e-mails. You will see just under the header info the non-HTML text and the MIME HTML text below that.

It will display the HTML version 1st if possible and if not, the non-html text of the e-mail.

ANYWAY... Desertsky, all you have to do is re-arange the HTML code and put them where you want them to be printed.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Hi,

I'm trying to install this and in the directions it says

"Open both invoice.php and packingslip.php language files and modify them where instructed in the files. You will need to change the store's logo to match yours among other edits as well".

I dont have a invoice.php or packingslip.php. Could you tell me where to find these as they are not in my language dir. Is thier another mod i need to install first?

They both came with the downloaded contribution.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

They both came with the downloaded contribution.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Is thier a way to get this to work with the fixed width mod? everything works ok but the table is gone which blends everything into the back ground.

It should work fine with it. The only problem I can see is that you may have to make your site a little wider so that the middle section is not so sqished.

I do not understand what you mean by "table is gone which blends everything into the back ground"

Do you have a screenshot?

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

This is to give everyone notice that I found something that may need to be looked into. I noticed that some visa credit card numbers are no longer accepted by the cart as a valid credit card type.

If you use 4111111111111111 as your credit card, you will see what I mean. I do not know why this is happening as the cart is supposed to recognize 4111111111111111 as a valid credit card for testing purposes.

I even got word from others that some real credit card numbers are being rejected as well. This started when I added the optional section that adds the credit card numbers as 1234XXXXXXXX1234 to the invoices.

Therefore, I may have to remove that from this contribution unless I can find a fix or someone else can show me how to fix this.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

hi,

i have the contribution up and running and it seems great. Thank you.

One small thing, which i know isnt anything to do with the contribution;

Anyone know how to print internet pages without the address showing on the bottom of the page??

Thank you again :thumbsup:

hi,

i have the contribution up and running and it seems great. Thank you.

One small thing, which i know isnt anything to do with the contribution;

Anyone know how to print internet pages without the address showing on the bottom of the page??

Thank you again :thumbsup:

Sure, just edit your printer settings. For me, this is how I did it...

In your web browser, choose Page Setup from the File pull-down menu at the top. Then just delete everything in the header and footer sections.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand