• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v1.0

PopTheTop

Not sure why. This should not have anything to do with that so the error must be somewhere else.

Strangely enough this problem occured just after installing this contrib. It has worked for over 1000 orders before...

Anyone else having the same problem?

Could it have anything to do with the change of E-mail option "use MIME html when sending mails"?

/MR.T

Ah ok thanks,

What about the logo when your veiw the logo. It only shows on the print screen and not when you select veiw order.

Not sure as you are the only one with this problem. You need to check your code for that file and make sure that it is calling the correct logo file I guess.

L8r,

PopTheTop

Published osC Contributions:

- eCheck Payment Module v3.1

- Reviews in Product Display v2.0

- Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v6.1

- Admin Notes / Customer Notes v2.2

- Customer Zip & State Validation v2.2

- Search Box with Dropdown Category Menu v1.0

Pop your camper's top today!

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

It says "TheShop  project - 05-29 - Mozilla Firefox"  exactly.

// Storeman:-

What do you have in your Admin saved as your store name? Look in Admin / Config / My Store and check. You may have your store name saved as TheShop or TheShop project

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Hi, I have just installed this inviocing and I have a few issues I'm hoping you folks can help me with a few issues.

1. I no longer get an email sent to me when a customer places an order?

2. The invioces are showing the variable's definitions instead of the values such as across the top of the invoice reads:

INVOICE_TEXT_INVOICE INVOICE_TEXT_NUMBER_SIGN INVOICE_TEXT_CURRENT_YEARINVOICE_TEXT_DASH25

This is the same across the middle of the invioce and the bottom reads:

INVOICE_TEXT_THANK_YOU

E-lectronics

STORE_URL_ADDRESS

I have entered values for these in Language files, does this look formiliar to any of you?

invioce%20example.jpg

http://e-lectronics.net/public_html/img/in...e%20example.jpg

Thanks for your help!

Edited by mmph

That is most likely your printer settings.

Scooter,

I looked into that. There's no printer setting for "stretch the graphics on the printout the same way the browser does it." So I started to look at the browser settings. Note, the following is for IE only.

I noticed that the IE browser File->Print Preview also showed the problem. I went into Tools->Internet Options. Clicked on the Advanced tab and checked Print Background Colors and Images. That fixed the problem.

ed

What do you have in your Admin saved as your store name? Look in Admin / Config / My Store and check. You may have your store name saved as TheShop  or  TheShop  project

I covered that flank already !! It seems like on variable has a value project but I can see that TITLE gets the correct value this is the code in packingslip.php:

<title><?php echo STORE_NAME; ?> <?php echo TITLE; ?> - <?php echo INVOICE_TEXT_CURRENT_YEAR; ?>-<?php echo $oID; ?></title>

And below is the packingslip.php where I give values to the above output packingslip.php:

<?php

/*

$Id: packingslip.php,v 5.4 2005/05/09 17:41:55 PopTheTop Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

//// START Edit the following defines to your liking ////

// Misc Invoice Info

define('INVOICE_TEXT_CURRENT_YEAR', '05'); // Set this to the current year (2 digits only)

// Footing

define('INVOICE_TEXT_THANK_YOU', 'Tack f?r att ni handlar hos'); // Printed at the bottom of your packingslips

define('STORE_URL_ADDRESS', 'http://www.barack.se'); // Your web address Printed at the bottom of your packingslips

// Image Info

define('INVOICE_IMAGE', 'images/index.jpg'); //Change this to match your logo image and foler it is in

define('INVOICE_IMAGE_WIDTH', '100'); // Change this to your logo's width

define('INVOICE_IMAGE_HEIGHT', '80'); // Change this to your logo's height

define('INVOICE_IMAGE_ALT_TEXT', 'H?r g?r du alltid den b?sta aff?ren !!!!'); // Change this to your logo's ALT text or leave blank

// Product Table Info Headings

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS_MODEL', 'Modell #'); // Change this to "Model #" or leave it as "SKU #"

//// END Editing the above defines to your liking ////

define('TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS', 'Kommentarer');

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS_MODEL', 'Modell');

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS', 'Produkter');

define('ENTRY_SOLD_TO', 'S?LD TILL:');

define('ENTRY_SHIP_TO', 'LEVERERAD TILL:');

define('ENTRY_PAYMENT_METHOD', 'Betalnings Metod:');

define('INVOICE_NUMBER', 'Faktura #');

define('INVOICE_TEXT_INVOICE', 'Packsedel');

// define('TITLE', 'Packsedel'); My test for getting Packsedel at the TITLE

define('ORDER_NUMBER', 'Best?llnings #:');

define('ORDER_DATE', 'Best?llnings datum');

?>

// Storeman:- :huh:

Half way there, I figured out the messed up invioce, I simply had a file in the wrong folder.

I still am not recieving any email notification with this new invoice installed. I did before and have not changed the basic admin/General settings. I see some code in the file: catalog\includes\modules\email_invoice\email invoice.php that refers to this but I can't really interpret it, is this correct?

$ei_message->build_message();

$ei_message->send($order->customer['name'], $order->customer['email_address'], STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT);

if (SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO != '') {

$ei_message->send(STORE_OWNER, SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, $order->customer['name'], $order->customer['email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT);

}

}

Any advise on why I am no longer recieving e-mail order notification after installing the fancier invoice would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, I have just installed this inviocing and I have a few issues I'm hoping you folks can help me with a few issues.

1. I no longer get an email sent to me when a customer places an order?

2. The invioces are showing the variable's definitions instead of the values such as across the top of the invoice reads:

INVOICE_TEXT_INVOICE INVOICE_TEXT_NUMBER_SIGN INVOICE_TEXT_CURRENT_YEARINVOICE_TEXT_DASH25

This is the same across the middle of the invioce and the bottom reads:

INVOICE_TEXT_THANK_YOU

E-lectronics

STORE_URL_ADDRESS

I have entered values for these in Language files, does this look formiliar to any of you?

invioce%20example.jpg

http://e-lectronics.net/public_html/img/in...e%20example.jpg

Thanks for your help!

I still am not recieving any email notification with this new invoice installed. I did before and have not changed the basic admin/General settings.

Then we are two who has the same problem. I have installed this on two different shops and I did not get any ordercopies on any of them after the contrib was installed.

Hope someone can look into this.

/MR.T

Hi again

I have another problem as well regarding the taxes.

See the picture below.

invoiceerror.jpg

It shows the pris inc and ex vat as the same price.

It also shows the Total(inc) as ex.

Any solutions to this?

/MR.T

Then we are two who has the same problem. I have installed this on two different shops and I did not get any ordercopies on any of them after the contrib was installed.

Hope someone can look into this.

/MR.T

Not sure what to tell you because it works just fine for me and everyone else, so it seems.

Be certain you have the Admin Option in Admin / Config / My Store of Send Extra Order Emails To set with an e-mail address and is is a valid e-mail address. If this is blank, you will not get the extra e-mails.

See, this is the code that calls it in email_invoice.php

!= '' means if it is not blank...

$ei_message->send(STORE_OWNER, SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, $order->customer['name'], $order->customer['email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT);
}

Also, some servers when they get loaded down will take a few hours or even over night to get the mail sent out. That has happened to me periodiclly and in that case, the next morning, the e-mails were there.

Did you make any changes to the included files in this contribution?

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Hi again

I have another problem as well regarding the taxes.

See the picture below.

invoiceerror.jpg

It shows the pris inc and ex vat as the same price.

It also shows the Total(inc) as ex.

Any solutions to this?

/MR.T

In what part is this showing that? Is it the e-mail invoices or the Admin invoices or the Customer Order Details page or all 3?

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Thanks for the explaination of != '' I definately have my address in the admin field without change from the admin panel and was recieving emails before this mod. I don't think it's my server because I'm getting all my other mail and when I do a test order under my comcast email fake user account I get a notice as the buyer but not the store owner.

Which included files specifically would you suggest I check for validity?

Not sure what to tell you because it works just fine for me and everyone else, so it seems.

Be certain you have the Admin Option in Admin / Config / My Store of Send Extra Order Emails To set with an e-mail address and is is a valid e-mail address. If this is blank, you will not get the extra e-mails.

See, this is the code that calls it in email_invoice.php

!= '' means if it is not blank...

}

Also, some servers when they get loaded down will take a few hours or even over night to get the mail sent out. That has happened to me periodiclly and in that case, the next morning, the e-mails were there.

Did you make any changes to the included files in this contribution?

hey PopTheTop, thankyou for an excellent contribution :)

i just installed it and the invoice and packing slip is looking great. Just got a little problem on order history page. here is the picture of what it looks like. the whole bill to , ship to and other table is on the right side

you can view it here

orderspage.JPG

please help me fix this

thankyou

It looks like you have a problem with your HTML Tables. I would go through line by line until you find out where the error is in your HTML code.

Also, make sure you edit the stylesheet files and upload the one that came with this contribution.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

It looks like you have a problem with your HTML Tables. I would go through line by line until you find out where the error is in your HTML code.

Also, make sure you edit the stylesheet files and upload the one that came with this contribution.

hey can you please tell me what kind of error i am looking for. I have looked couple of times and even changed the settings for some td tables width and stuff but noe effect on this :(

also in the html email invoice thing. when it sends email to the customer. the subject says EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT ( Is it possible to make the subject like

"store name" "Order number" Has been received

currently with out the html

my subject is like

"store name" "Order number" has been "Status" ( like has been shipped, has been held, has been processed) What ever status i change it to it shows that as a subject

thankx for helping

hey can you please tell me what kind of error i am looking for. I have looked couple of times and even changed the settings for some td  tables width and stuff but noe effect on this :(

also in the html email invoice thing. when it sends email to the customer. the subject says EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT ( Is it possible to make the subject like

"store name" "Order number"  Has been received

currently with out the html

my subject is like

"store name" "Order number" has been "Status" ( like has been shipped, has been held, has been processed) What ever status i change it to it shows that as a subject

thankx for helping

You may not have the tables and tada and table rows opened and closed correctly. You need to use an HTML validator program, do a search on the web for one.

Load your page up in the browser and view the sourse code. Save it to an HTML file somewhere and use the HTML validator to validate your HTML coding.

--------

Yes you can do that but I am no longer working on this so you are on your own for that one.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

You may not have the tables and tada and table rows opened and closed correctly. You need to use an HTML validator program, do a search on the web for one.

Load your page up in the browser and view the sourse code. Save it to an HTML file somewhere and use the HTML validator to validate your HTML coding.

--------

Yes you can do that but I am no longer working on this so you are on your own for that one.

hey ,can you please tell me where to change this text EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT

this is exactly how the subject looks like i just want to change it to storename order number , nothing else.

hey ,can you please tell me where to change this text EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT

this is exactly how the subject looks like i just want to change it to storename order number , nothing else.

hey if i post my account_history_info.php code can you check it out for me. I have even tried the html validate thing, but i have no idea how to fix this :(

hey if i post my account_history_info.php code can you check it out for me. I have even tried the html validate thing, but i have no idea how to fix this :(

hey it was missing one of these } , its fixed now and looks great :)

just the email subject thing is left now.

thankx

Having problems with email invoice I retry to install all the pack updated...

But I have again problems :

- The email subject from the order confirmation received by the customer is :

EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT instead of orders details

- The html email don't have any pictures in it (borders, logos, etc)

- When the customer click on "print my invoice" button on his order history, he has a error 404...

What do I do wrong ???

Thx for help

Edited by littleneo

Having problems with email invoice I retry to install all the pack updated...

But I have again problems :

- The email subject from the order confirmation received by the customer is :

EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT instead of orders details

- The html email don't have any pictures in it (borders, logos, etc)

- When the customer click on "print my invoice" button on his order history,  he has a error 404...

What do I do wrong ???

Thx for help

Peut-?tre est-ce une erreur dans mon includes/local/configure.php ?

// Folder Definitions

define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', '/home/virtual/onveut.com/var/www/html/admin/');// absolute path required

define('EMAIL_INVOICE_DIR', 'email_invoice/');

define('INVOICE_TEMPLATE_DIR', 'templates/');

// Email Invoice File Definitions

define('FILENAME_EMAIL_INVOICE', 'email_invoice.php');

define('FILENAME_EMAIL_CACHE_FILE', 'temp_cache.php');

define('FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE', 'invoice.php');

Perhaps an error in my includes/local/configure.php ?

// Folder Definitions

define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', '/home/virtual/onveut.com/var/www/html/admin/');// absolute path required

define('EMAIL_INVOICE_DIR', 'email_invoice/');

define('INVOICE_TEMPLATE_DIR', 'templates/');

// Email Invoice File Definitions

define('FILENAME_EMAIL_INVOICE', 'email_invoice.php');

define('FILENAME_EMAIL_CACHE_FILE', 'temp_cache.php');

define('FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE', 'invoice.php');

GRR

I've AGAIN redone all the process (I've forgotten the file temp_cache.php) and I've now the same error tha the firsts times I installed this contribution :

When customer do an order, at the checkout_porcess he has a copy of the invoice directly on the page but not complete with, written at the end of thje page :

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: objectinfo in /home/virtual/site156/fst/var/www/html/includes/modules/email_invoice/templates/html_invoice.php on line 289

The order is passed but the products ordered stay on the basket of the customer and he don't receive zny confirmation...

HELP Please

At the top of you html_invoice.php make sure that it looks like this

<?php
/*
 $Id: invoice.php,v 5.1 2005/05/07 00:37:30 PopTheTop Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

class objectInfo {

// class constructor
  function objectInfo($object_array) {
    reset($object_array);
    while (list($key, $value) = each($object_array)) {
      $this->$key = tep_db_prepare_input($value);
    }
  }
}
?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>

I believe you are missing the "class objectInfo" part.

I'm not very good at php but error at line 298 is the same error that I had before.

FYI: You might get better help if you post the code your having problems with. Just make sure to use the CODE button.

Dave.