• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v1.0

PopTheTop

hi~ I need to remove the extra price columns, as well as Tax and SKU# from html_invoice.php. I've read through the majority of the contrib support threads but can't find exactly how to do it!

any help would be greatly appreciated - and thanks for such a fantastic contribution!

~Ruthanna

nevermind! :'( I fixed that and got another error message. I'll try & fix that but it's php table file.. scary! thanks

I knew I'd get another one! I've looked all thru the forum; maybe I'm tired, maybe my 3 yr old is driving me crazy, whatever it is, I need to know why I'm getting this when I press the print invoice button and how do I fix it? Thanks (url is trixiecat.com/catalog/account_history_info.php)

Not Found

The requested URL /catalog/FILENAME_PRINT_MY_INVOICE was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.trixiecat.com Port 443

Hi, I just added your contribution to my shop, I thought everythiing went well, but when I go to my catalog now, I get an error...

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/FILENAME_DEFAULT): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/htdocs/users/khimpens/khimpens/kingstattoosupplies.com/catalog/index.php on line 33

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/FILENAME_DEFAULT' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/htdocs/users/khimpens/khimpens/kingstattoosupplies.com/catalog/index.php on line 33

Tried to restore the db but get the same, sure i didn't change anything to the index.php

Any ideas anyone???

www.kingstattoosupplies.com/catalog/

Thanks

I knew I'd get another one! I've looked all thru the forum; maybe I'm tired, maybe my 3 yr old is driving me crazy, whatever it is, I need to know why I'm getting this when I press the print invoice button and how do I fix it? Thanks (url is trixiecat.com/catalog/account_history_info.php)

Not Found

The requested URL /catalog/FILENAME_PRINT_MY_INVOICE was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.trixiecat.com Port 443

probably in your account_history_info.php you have <a href="java script:popupPrintReceipt('<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRINT_MY_INVOICE, insteed of <a href="java script:popupPrintReceipt('<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_PRINTABLE,

Hi, I just added your contribution to my shop, I thought everythiing went well, but when I go to my catalog now, I get an error...

Tried to restore the db but get the same, sure i didn't change anything to the index.php

Any ideas anyone???

Thanks

I'll take a stab at this with some troubleshooting ideas:

Check catalog/includes/filenames.php for the following line:

define('FILENAME_ORDERS_PRINTABLE_INFO', 'print_my_invoice.php');

Make sure 'print_my_invoice.php' is in lower case and has the single quotes on either end.

I could not find any instance of 'FILENAME_PRINT_MY_INVOICE' anywhere in the files. I did not find any define using this string.

It is possible you have added a contribution that has this. I would start with any contributions and look for this string. Make sure there are single quotes (') on either side of the string where appropriate. Also, verify if it should be in upper case.

My copy of catalog/account_history_info.php reads as follows:

1 = ?php

2 = /*

3 = $Id: footer.php,v 1.12 2003/02/17 16:54:12 hpdl Exp $

4=

5 = osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

6 = http://www.oscommerce.com

7 =

8 = Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

9 =

10 = Released under the GNU General Public License

11 = */

12 = ?>

13 = <br>

14 = <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

15 = <tr>

16 = <td align="center" class="smallText">

17 = <?php

18 = /*

19 = The following copyright announcement is in compliance

20 = to section 2c of the GNU General Public License, and

21 = thus can not be removed, or can only be modified

22 = appropriately.

23 =

24 = For more information please read the osCommerce

25 = Copyright Policy at:

26 =

27 = http://www.oscommerce.com/about/copyright

28 =

29 = Please leave this comment intact together with the

30 = following copyright announcement.

31 = */

As you can see there is no code anywhere near line 13 that would call another file. For that reason I suspect that you are either looking at the wrong file, or perhaps another file got saved as catalog/account_history_info.php.

You can check around line 3 and see what the file name should be. If it is wrong, then you can simply copy catalog/account_history_info.php from your original installation files onto the server (check the file first in case the error was saved to your installation files as well). If the file name on line 3 was different, you might also want to check that file. Of course, if you have added any contributions that affect either of these files, you will need to go through and make those changes again.

Hope that puts you on the right track.

Ron

Any ideas anyone???

Thanks

go to catalog/includes/filenames.php and check if you have:

define('FILENAME_DEFAULT', 'index.php');

I'll take a stab at this with some troubleshooting ideas:

Check catalog/includes/filenames.php for the following line:

Make sure 'print_my_invoice.php' is in lower case and has the single quotes on either end.

I could not find any instance of 'FILENAME_PRINT_MY_INVOICE' anywhere in the files. I did not find any define using this string.

It is possible you have added a contribution that has this. I would start with any contributions and look for this string. Make sure there are single quotes (') on either side of the string where appropriate. Also, verify if it should be in upper case.

My copy of catalog/account_history_info.php reads as follows:

1 = ?php

2 = /*

3 = $Id: footer.php,v 1.12 2003/02/17 16:54:12 hpdl Exp $

4=

Excuse me, I showed code for catalog/includes/footer.php which is what I intended, but said (in error) that is was from catalog/includes/filenames.php

Ron

Excuse me, I showed code for catalog/includes/footer.php which is what I intended, but said (in error) that is was from catalog/includes/filenames.php

Ron

Dang! I really did mess that response up.

Ok basically, check that the right file was saved under catalog/includes/footer.php and if it wasn't, then replace it from the original installation files and make any changes needed by contributions that you already started.

Now, I need to go take some "clarity" pills so I can think straight! I've been working too many hours preparing my own store to go online and my mind is swimming.

Ron

probably in your account_history_info.php you have <a href="java script:popupPrintReceipt('<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRINT_MY_INVOICE, insteed of <a href="java script:popupPrintReceipt('<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_PRINTABLE,

I changed my code to orders_printable(all caps) and it did nothing except to say that the file doesn't exist. Actually, there isn't a file called that at all in my files. I do have Print_My_Invoice.php (all caps) in there but I get another error saying that the file doesn't exist. Any clue? Oh and by the way, thanks.

Edited by Trixie

Thanks guys, I can see my index now, but get the following errors on the top and bottom of it..

Warning: main(includes/modules/FILENAME_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/htdocs/users/khimpens/khimpens/kingstattoosupplies.com/catalog/index.php on line 316

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/modules/FILENAME_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/htdocs/users/khimpens/khimpens/kingstattoosupplies.com/catalog/index.php on line 316

Warning: main(includes/modules/FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/htdocs/users/khimpens/khimpens/kingstattoosupplies.com/catalog/index.php on line 313

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/modules/FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/htdocs/users/khimpens/khimpens/kingstattoosupplies.com/catalog/index.php on line 313

Should I add the define..... of all pages again on the filenames.php?

OOOPs, somehow all the lines to define the pages were gone in the filenames.php, I added everything again and now seems to be working fine.

Thanks for your help.

The only thing I have now is on the invoice of the order in admin, in the top right corner where it says on hoovering, clcik here to show comments... I'm missing an image and can't see what it should be, what went wrong there you think?

Thanks

The only thing I have now is on the invoice of the order in admin, in the top right corner where it says on hoovering, clcik here to show comments... I'm missing an image and can't see what it should be, what went wrong there you think?

Thanks

If you are talking about the top left, vs top right, it should be your logo image.

The "click here to show comments" feature allows you to click to either show or not show comments when printing the invoice for yourself or the customer. It is hidden behind your logo.

Ron

Yes that's the one, on the packinglist it shows up but the dimensions have changed of my logo, but on the invoice, my logo isn't showing up.

What files should I look into to change that?

And I also just saw that if I login as a customer, and after I press print invoice, the invoice comes up, but at the bottom it sais 'Ordre Status' instead of Order.. Where could I change that little spelling mistake.

I also like to know if you have tried this with one of the contributions to change the order numbers?

Thanks

For some reason this is not working for me this time around. I had to re-install some of this due to human errors I made on the database. Everything is working except when I go into Admin>Customers>Orders>Invoice

I get this: <bluenotemkvi removed link as requested by poster>

As you can see, all of the "Invoice Text" stuff is showing when it shouldn't be.

The packing slip is fine, except the logo is not showing up.

Any one know how to help me fix this?

Edited by BlueNoteMKVI

^^ Honestly not a good idea to post a link to your admin folder... I advise you to fix that :P

Installed Contributions: AJAX Menu, AJAX Attributed Manager, AP URL ReWriting, Credit Class and Gift Vouchers, CCGV Report, Date of Birth PullDown, FCKEditor for Product Desc., Monthly Installment Payments, More Pictures 6, MSRP Savings, Must Agree to Terms on Checkout, Order Editor, Payment Method Fee, PopUp Promo, Private Messages, Purchase Order, Purchase Order Application, Secure Admin Login-Logout, STS Plus, SugarCRM Integration, Supertracker, Tax Exempt and Organization Discounts, Your Recent History.

23 Total Contributions Installed :)

Yes that's the one, on the packinglist it shows up but the dimensions have changed of my logo, but on the invoice, my logo isn't showing up.

What files should I look into to change that?

And I also just saw that if I login as a customer, and after I press print invoice, the invoice comes up, but at the bottom it sais 'Ordre Status' instead of Order.. Where could I change that little spelling mistake.

I also like to know if you have tried this with one of the contributions to change the order numbers?

Thanks

in catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/email_invoice.php look for:

// Image Info

define('INVOICE_IMAGE', 'images/ASlogotype200x45.gif'); //Change this to match your logo image and folder it is in

define('INVOICE_IMAGE_WIDTH', '200'); // Change this to your logo's width

define('INVOICE_IMAGE_HEIGHT', '45'); // Change this to your logo's height

define('INVOICE_IMAGE_ALT_TEXT', 'Aspen Shops Online'); // Change this to your logo's ALT text or leave blank

The above code is from my shop which has this contribution installed so the 'images/ASlogotype200x45.gif' is my logo. Replace this with your logo path and change the width and height in the next two lines to match the size of your logo.

Do the same in catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/packingslip.php and catalog/includes/languages/english/print_my_invoice.php

As for where "Ordre Status" might be, rather than dig around to find the right place (Order Status shows up in several places) let me give you a list of places I'm aware of where this error might be. Just check each one until you find the one that is misspelled:

In catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/orders_status.php look for:

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Orders Status');

define('TABLE_HEADING_ORDERS_STATUS', 'Orders Status');

define('TEXT_INFO_ORDERS_STATUS_NAME', 'Orders Status:');

-

In catalog/admin/includes/languages/english.php look for this section:

// constants for use in tep_prev_next_display function

Then look for this line:

define('TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_ORDERS_STATUS', 'Displaying <b>%d</b> to <b>%d</b> (of <b>%d</b> orders status)');

-

In catalog/includes/languages/english/account_history.php look for:

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'My Order History');

define('TEXT_ORDER_STATUS', 'Order Status:');

define('ORDER_STATUS', 'ORDER STATUS:');

Hope that helps you find it. If that doesn't help let me know and I'll dig deeper.

Ron

As for where "Ordre Status" might be, rather than dig around to find the right place (Order Status shows up in several places) let me give you a list of places I'm aware of where this error might be. Just check each one until you find the one that is misspelled:

In catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/orders_status.php look for:

......etc

Having said all that, I just noticed that you said this happens when your customer tries to print an invoice. I take you have installed a contribution that provides this functionality as I don't have it. I would check any new files added by that contribution or any modifications that were made with it.

Now, payback time! I would like to provide a print invoice functionality for my customers. What is the name or number of the contribution that provides this? I thought I saw it one time, but could not find it later.

Edited by aspenshops

I changed my code to orders_printable(all caps) and it did nothing except to say that the file doesn't exist. Actually, there isn't a file called that at all in my files. I do have Print_My_Invoice.php (all caps) in there but I get another error saying that the file doesn't exist. Any clue? Oh and by the way, thanks.

Look how is mine and it works:

in account_history_info.php i have this code (line 438 in my case):

<td><div style="float:left"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY, tep_get_all_get_params(array('order_id')), 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BACK) . '</a></div><div style=float:right>'; ?><a href="java script:popupPrintReceipt('<?php echo tep_href_link([b]FILENAME_ORDERS_PRINTABLE[/b], tep_get_all_get_params(array('order_id')) . 'order_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'], 'SSL'); ?>')"><?php echo tep_image_button('button_print_order.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_PRINT_ORDER) . '</a>'; ?></div></td>

and in filenames.php:

define('FILENAME_ORDERS_PRINTABLE', 'print_my_invoice.php');

Also, make sure you have print_my_invoice.php in your catalog folder and catalog/includes/languages/english

Having said all that, I just noticed that you said this happens when your customer tries to print an invoice. I take you have installed a contribution that provides this functionality as I don't have it. I would check any new files added by that contribution or any modifications that were made with it.

Now, payback time! I would like to provide a print invoice functionality for my customers. What is the name or number of the contribution that provides this? I thought I saw it one time, but could not find it later.

Euh now you got me, I only added your contribution for invoices, and a few for shipping, so I thought it was added to yours. :o

The 'ordre status' was a misspelling in print_my_invoice.php at

define('TEXT_INFO_ORDERS_STATUS_NAME', 'Ordre Status:');

So now everything is ok, I just wished I could help you out with the printing for customers, I'm running the latest version of OS, maybe it's an addition?

How do I edit my post? I don't see the option.

Your admin is protected, just remember it for next time I suggest....

I think we can't edit our posts.