• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v1.0

PopTheTop

I followed the Instructions For Getting This Great Contribution to Work with Paypal IPN (osCommmerce_PayPal_IPN_v1.2) but I still get an error in the SOLD TO area in the email sent to the customer. The error I get is;

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /data/members/paid/s/y/sylviesoriginals.nl/htdocs/www/includes/functions/general.php on line 46

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /data/members/paid/s/y/sylviesoriginals.nl/htdocs/www/includes/functions/general.php on line 46

RG Computer Advising

Rene Guicherit

Waterviolier 114

Breda, 4823 MA

Noord-Brabant,

Anyone a idea how to solve this????

Please help

Greetings Rene Guicherit

Anyone a idea how to solve this????

Sorry - yes I forgot to include a correction to catalog\includes\functions\general.php that fixes a general bug

find in tep_address_format:

} elseif (isset($address['country']) && tep_not_null($address['country'])) {
  $country = tep_output_string_protected($address['country']);

and reaplce with

}  } elseif (isset($address['country']) && tep_not_null($address['country'])) {
  $country = tep_output_string_protected($address['country']['title']);

Yikes typo in previous post. It should read:

In catalog\includes\functions\general.php find in tep_address_format:

and reaplce with

Sorry about that

Yikes typo in previous post. It should read:

In catalog\includes\functions\general.php find in tep_address_format:

and reaplce with

Sorry about that

Hi di11on,

Your modification works perfect now with PayPal IPN. Unfortunatly when I change the $oID in $order_id it works fine indeed with PayPal but with other payment methods I'm missing the order id and the comments. And when I change $order_id back to $oID it works fine with the other payment modules and again not with the PayPal IPN module. Do you know perhaps a way to set $oID to the value of $order_id when the customer chooses the PayPal method?

Thank you for your effort.

Rene Guicherit

Hello

concratulation to this very good contribution !!!

Since the installation the German and the English part works fine, but once I come to the checkout in french I have the following error message:

Warning: main(/home/xxx/xxxx/xxx/xxx/catalog/admin/includes/languages/french/invoice.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/catalog/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 30

Warning: main(/home/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/catalog/admin/includes/languages/french/invoice.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/catalog/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 30

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/catalog/admin/includes/languages/french/invoice.php' (include_path='.') in /home/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/catalog/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 30

I was checking the files but was unable to locate the error.

Do sombody knows where I the problem is?

Thank you for your help.

Thomas

Hi

I have read this thread & probably shouldn't have 'coz it easily confuses me. :blink: I want to install this but want to make sure I do the right ones. I thought I needed 6.1 dated 5/6/05 (Pop the Top), but do I also need the next three too, or do I do the last update? I get confused when there are several authors & I want to install a working full version.

Post 360 (removing two tax column) is relevant to me & refers to version 1.0

Post 738 mentions defines to add but are they in the current working version?

Please could someone help me & I'll give it a go. ;)

Thanks.

Julie

Hi, i had the address problem on the checkout page and tried Di11on's fix in general.php. That seemed to fix the problem and it looks like its placing orders now, but on the page just after you press the confirm order button, i get the following error:

Warning: mail(): SMTP server response: 503 5.5.1 Incorrect command sequence in C:\home\bwear\www\shop\includes\classes\email.php on line 500

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\home\bwear\www\shop\includes\classes\email.php:500) in C:\home\bwear\www\shop\includes\functions\general.php on line 29

When i check the admin end for the orders, they are there but dont appear to have the customers name, address, email or any other info about the customer except their credit card details...

Any ideas? cheers :thumbsup:

Hello

is there sombody can help me with this issue:

Warning: main(/home/www/web227/html/bbqs/test/catalog/admin/includes/languages/french/invoice.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/web227/html/bbqs/test/catalog/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 30

Warning: main(/home/www/web227/html/bbqs/test/catalog/admin/includes/languages/french/invoice.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/web227/html/bbqs/test/catalog/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 30

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/www/web227/html/bbqs/test/catalog/admin/includes/languages/french/invoice.php' (include_path='.') in /home/www/web227/html/bbqs/test/catalog/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 30

that happens only in french language in german or english it works very good. So I copyed the /admin/include/language/english to /admin/include/language/french but is still the same error...

Thank very much for any help !!

Thomas

Hi, firstly thanks for a great mod.

Up to a point everything was going ok, after completing the installation process I now have a problem.

When visiting my store, where customers should see the index (Home) page I have a screen showing the following error:

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/FILENAME_DEFAULT): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fr09liqu/public_html/index.php on line 33

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/FILENAME_DEFAULT): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fr09liqu/public_html/index.php on line 33

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/FILENAME_DEFAULT' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/fr09liqu/public_html/index.php on line 33

I have looked but have now idea how to solve this issue.

Obviously I backed up first but I wish to retain this mod so please, please help if you can.

Many thanks

Hi, firstly thanks for a great mod.

Up to a point everything was going ok, after completing the installation process I now have a problem.

When visiting my store, where customers should see the index (Home) page I have a screen showing the following error:

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/FILENAME_DEFAULT' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/fr09liqu/public_html/index.php on line 33

I have looked but have now idea how to solve this issue.

Obviously I backed up first but I wish to retain this mod so please, please help if you can.

Many thanks

Because of the lack of a response I have had to restore my backup but would really appreciate help with this error so I can re-install the contrib.

Thanks

Edited by muttsnuts

Hi di11on,

Your modification works perfect now with PayPal IPN. Unfortunatly when I change the $oID in $order_id it works fine indeed with PayPal but with other payment methods I'm missing the order id and the comments. And when I change $order_id back to $oID it works fine with the other payment modules and again not with the PayPal IPN module. Do you know perhaps a way to set $oID to the value of $order_id when the customer chooses the PayPal method?

Thank you for your effort.

Rene Guicherit

Perhaps you could revert to $oID and put in these lines of code somewhere near the top of your email template files, something like this

if (int)$oID == 0 {

$oID = $order_id;

}

Edited by di11on

Perhaps you could revert to $oID and put in these lines of code somewhere near the top of your email template files, something like this

if (int)$oID == 0 {

$oID = $order_id;

}

hi why don't you try this :

in the checkout process

if (!tep_session_is_registered('payment')) tep_session_register('payment');
 if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['payment'])) $payment = $HTTP_POST_VARS['payment'];

and in the mail tempalte simply add :

if ($payment=='paypal') {$oID = $order_id;}

xavier

Instructions For Getting This Great Contribution to Work with Paypal IPN (osCommmerce_PayPal_IPN_v1.2)

These are the steps required in addition to those in the installation guide that comes with the contribution, in order to get it to work with the official osCommmerce_PayPal_IPN_v1.2 contribution. Backup your files before performing these steps!!! It worked for me, but nothing is guaranteed in the coding world!

Repeat Step 7 of the installation instructions for /catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php, as follows

Step 7b:

Open: catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php

Directly under:

// lets start with the email confirmation

Add this:

// START HTML Invoice
 if (EMAIL_INVOICE == 'true') {
require(DIR_WS_MODULES . EMAIL_INVOICE_DIR . FILENAME_EMAIL_INVOICE);
 } else {
// END HTML Invoice

Directly above:

// load the after_process function from the payment modules
 $payment_modules->after_process();

Add this:

// START HTML Invoice
 }
// END HTML Invoice

Further Steps Required

Open catalog/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php

Find this code near the beginning of the file:

require(DIR_FS_ADMIN . DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . "/" . FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE);

Replace this with

//   Edited to make Fancier Packing SLip and Invoice v 1.2 work with Paypal IPN
//   require(DIR_FS_ADMIN . DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . "/" . FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE);

$language_query = tep_db_query("select directory from " . TABLE_LANGUAGES . " where languages_id = '" . tep_db_input($languages_id) . "'");
  $language = tep_db_fetch_array($language_query);
  $language_dir= $language['directory'];

require(DIR_FS_ADMIN . DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language_dir . "/" . FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE);

Open catalog\includes\modules\email_invoice\templates\html_invoice.php

Replace all instances of $oID with $order_id

I imagine you will need to repeat this for all files in the template dir that you intend to use, but I haven't verified this.

Hey presto... it should now work!

I hope this is of some help to people out there!

When i make this change i have :

Warning: main(includes/languages/Array.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/WwwBSD/france-incontinence.fr/DSPH/includes/application_top.php on line 313

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/Array.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/WwwBSD/france-incontinence.fr/DSPH/includes/application_top.php on line 313

xavier

Hi

Can I just ask which one or ones I am supposed to use? I am presuming 5/6/05 Pop The Top, but am unsure what changes are done on the following downloads: 29/06/05 , 21/04/06 , 31/05/06 :blink:

I would be VERY grateful if someone could tell me which one is working.

Thank you very much :thumbsup:

Julie

I have installed this contribution and one of the main reasons why is so that I can see the credit card number in the admin details for the order. Many of my clients will place an order and then call up or email with a change to the order. In all the cases it involves me charging more for the order so I can update the order but without the credit card number displayed I have to ask the client for the card number again and that of course irritates them and more importantly slows down the fulfillment process because we end up playing phone tag.

I use authorizenet for credit cards and we also use Paypal. So in both cases if the client uses the credit to pay for the order we want to be able to see that info on the order details under the admin interface. What I am confused about is how would the shopping administration interface know the credit card number if I do not see any credit card numbers in the database? I tried to look around in the database to see if credit card numbers are stored but it looks like that is a NO... What is stored in regards to the credit cards that customers use? Does osCommerce just pickup the last 4 digits or so?

Rob.

Hi.

I have installed this excellent contribution and have run into a couple of problems. First, I cannot get my store logo to display. I have made the required changes in the language files. My logo is in the catalog/images folder.

The other main problem is that when I change the invoice format in admin/email optiions, I can see no change in layout whatsoever!

I am used to the fact that with my shared SSL enabled, the images of my stock the catalogue do not show (although the right clicking and selecting properties shows what should be there - not so with the image above). Removeing the SSL solves this. However this does not happen with the invoice logo

I am very new to php, so any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards

Philip

Sorry I did not get an email that someone responded to my message. Tonight I logged on to see if anyone answered my question and Julie, that was when I saw your post. Here is the contribution/version I installed:

Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v6.2_1

Hi Rob

Which one or ones did you do please (see above) ?

Thanks

Julie

Hi everyone

Just wondering if anyone has come up with a way to send out html invoices to clients if they choose to revie in html format or in normal format if they dont choose it? and as an addition to that is there a way to make it so only the customer gets the fancy invoice and the admin gets the default?

got a second question about this mod...

I have product attributes such as text fields etc on some products and currently they are displayed as:

- option 1: TEXT

- option 2: TEXT

Where TEXT sjould be displaying the option

It works on the generic oscommerce order pages so im at a loss to explain why it doesnt with this one?

Anyone have any suggestions?

I have installed this contribution and one of the main reasons why is so that I can see the credit card number in the admin details for the order. Many of my clients will place an order and then call up or email with a change to the order. In all the cases it involves me charging more for the order so I can update the order but without the credit card number displayed I have to ask the client for the card number again and that of course irritates them and more importantly slows down the fulfillment process because we end up playing phone tag.

I use authorizenet for credit cards and we also use Paypal. So in both cases if the client uses the credit to pay for the order we want to be able to see that info on the order details under the admin interface. What I am confused about is how would the shopping administration interface know the credit card number if I do not see any credit card numbers in the database? I tried to look around in the database to see if credit card numbers are stored but it looks like that is a NO... What is stored in regards to the credit cards that customers use? Does osCommerce just pickup the last 4 digits or so?

Rob.

I have the same problem, I use AUTHORIZE.NET AIM version, I need credit cards displayed in my admin so I can refund, change or add items, fees etc... CAN ANYONE HELP?

I have the same problem, I use AUTHORIZE.NET AIM version, I need credit cards displayed in my admin so I can refund, change or add items, fees etc... CAN ANYONE HELP?

Well I went ahead and redid my /catalog/checkoout_process.php file I did this because I had a parse error when trying to test this mod and buying something. During the checkout process I got a parse error. So I took my original checkout_process.php page, it was also modded a month ago to work with QTPro. I took the file and inserted the code that was in the install.html file for this Fancier Invoice contrib. Then I was able to purchase something using the credit card payment module, i did not use Authoriznet payment module or paypal. I then received an order in the admin of my oscommerce. The order contained all the information about the credit card, including all digits of the credit card type.

Hope this helps to some extent. Maybe take another look at your checkout_process.php page.

Good Luck.

Ok, I just finished installing this contribution and went to go check my admin email settings and this is what I got. I don't know much about php but I need to fix this. did I put something in the wrong space concerning the counter? Please, someone help!

Warning: main(includes/counter.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/trixie/trixiecat.com/catalog/admin/includes/footer.php on line 13

Warning: main(includes/counter.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/trixie/trixiecat.com/catalog/admin/includes/footer.php on line 13

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/counter.php' (include_path='.:/Library/PHP4/lib/php') in /home/trixie/trixiecat.com/catalog/admin/includes/footer.php on line 13

Ok, I just finished installing this contribution and went to go check my admin email settings and this is what I got. I don't know much about php but I need to fix this. did I put something in the wrong space concerning the counter? Please, someone help!

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/counter.php' (include_path='.:/Library/PHP4/lib/php') in /home/trixie/trixiecat.com/catalog/admin/includes/footer.php on line 13

What is the url, page name that you see in the browser? This is the link url you clicked on. I am assuming you are running MS2 of oscommerce not another version like CRE Loaded??