PopTheTop

Version 6...

Nice work...

Got an error on the print invoice page

1054 - Unknown column 'backorders' in 'field list'

select backorders from orders_status_history where orders_id = '216'

[TEP STOP]

Am I alone ?

yeah.. there appears to be some sort of reference to a 'backorder' contribution in the code.

I'm predicting a re-release of print_my_invoice.php v6.0 ;) with new language defines and 'backorder' code weeded out.

yeah.. there appears to be some sort of reference to a 'backorder' contribution in the code.

I'm predicting a re-release of print_my_invoice.php v6.0 ;) with new language defines and 'backorder' code weeded out.

Here's the missing define to include/language/english.print_my_order.php

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS', 'Article');

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS_MODEL', 'Model');

define('TABLE_HEADING_UNIT_PRICE', 'Price Unit');

define('TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL', 'Total Price');

define('ENTRY_SOLD_TO', 'Sold to');

define('ENTRY_SHIP_TO', 'Send to');

define('INVOICE_TEXT_INVOICE', 'Invoice');

define('INVOICE_TEXT_NUMBER_SIGN', 'n?');

define('INVOICE_TEXT_ORDER', 'Order');

define('INVOICE_TEXT_DATE_OF_ORDER', 'Date of order');

define('INVOICE_TEXT_COLON', ':');

define('INVOICE_TEXT_DASH', '/');

define('ENTRY_PAYMENT_METHOD', 'Payment mode: ');

This contrib assumes you are using the directory www.yoursite.com/catalog

If you do not use the catalog directory and instead place your files in the root or some other directory, do a search for the word catalog and remove or replace it in the file.

What file do I make the changes to?? :huh:

My Favorite Quote from a movie.

Question: How do you know women sooo well?

Answer: I think of a man, then take away reason and accountability.

Here's the missing define to include/language/english.print_my_order.php

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS', 'Article');

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS_MODEL', 'Model');

define('TABLE_HEADING_UNIT_PRICE', 'Price Unit');

define('TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL', 'Total Price');

define('ENTRY_SOLD_TO', 'Sold to');

define('ENTRY_SHIP_TO', 'Send to');

define('INVOICE_TEXT_INVOICE', 'Invoice');

define('INVOICE_TEXT_NUMBER_SIGN', 'n?');

define('INVOICE_TEXT_ORDER', 'Order');

define('INVOICE_TEXT_DATE_OF_ORDER', 'Date of order');

define('INVOICE_TEXT_COLON', ':');

define('INVOICE_TEXT_DASH', '/');

define('ENTRY_PAYMENT_METHOD', 'Payment mode: ');

There are still some missing defines after adding these. We'll see what Poppa says. :D

Just upgraded to version 6, am I imagining it, or is there a bunch of language defines missing for the new print_my_invoice.php contributed by MrRim

You are correct, I added the wrong language file to the package. I have added it in and will upload version 6.0a in a little bit...

L8r,

PopTheTop

Published osC Contributions:

- eCheck Payment Module v3.1

- Reviews in Product Display v2.0

- Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v6.1

- Admin Notes / Customer Notes v2.2

- Customer Zip & State Validation v2.2

- Search Box with Dropdown Category Menu v1.0

Pop your camper's top today!

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

You must have ESP :-"

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v6.0a

Full Package Release

Updates:

- Added in the correct language define for print_my_invoice.php

- Removed a section of coding from the Backorders MOD

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2861

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v6.0a

Full Package Release

Updates:

- Added in the correct language define for print_my_invoice.php

- Removed a section of coding from the Backorders MOD

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2861

Hey there,

I'm having a problem with one of the SQL statements that needs to be added to the db:

INSERT INTO `configuration` ( `configuration_id` , `configuration_title` , `configuration_key` , `configuration_value` , `configuration_description` , `configuration_group_id` , `sort_order` , `last_modified` , `date_added` , `use_function` , `set_function` ) VALUES ('', 'Template file you will be using for HTML invoices to the customer<BR><BR><i>invoice.php</i> - Stock osC look<BR><i>html_invoice.php</i> - HTML version<BR><i>box_invoice.php</i> - HTML version<BR><BR>', 12, 0, NULL, NOW(), '', '');
If i try to add it, it says that the column count doesnt match. I tried adding it manually, and cant get it to match up.

Any ideas on what code i need to use?

Cheers

Fatmcgav

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'from orders_status os, orders_status_history osh where osh.orde

select os.orders_status_name, osh.date_added, osh.comments, from orders_status os, orders_status_history osh where osh.orders_id = '296' and osh.orders_status_id = os.orders_status_id and os.language_id = '1' order by osh.date_added

Getting this in the screen after pressing Print Invoice in Customer history on the front end, not the admin side.

Hey there,

I'm having a problem with one of the SQL statements that needs to be added to the db:

If i try to add it, it says that the column count doesnt match. I tried adding it manually, and cant get it to match up.

Any ideas on what code i need to use?

Cheers

Fatmcgav

Use this one...

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('', 'Default E-Mailed HTML Invoice Template', 'EMAIL_TEMPLATE_FILE', 'html_invoice.php', 'Template file you will be using for HTML invoices to the customer<BR><BR><i>invoice.php</i> - Stock osC look<BR><i>html_invoice.php</i> - HTML version<BR><i>box_invoice.php</i> - HTML version<BR><BR>', 12, 0, NULL, NOW(), '', '');

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Use this one...

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('', 'Default E-Mailed HTML Invoice Template', 'EMAIL_TEMPLATE_FILE', 'html_invoice.php', 'Template file you will be using for HTML invoices to the customer<BR><BR><i>invoice.php</i> - Stock osC look<BR><i>html_invoice.php</i> - HTML version<BR><i>box_invoice.php</i> - HTML version<BR><BR>', 12, 0, NULL, NOW(), '', '');

Yep, that did it.

Cheers

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'from orders_status os, orders_status_history osh where osh.orde

select os.orders_status_name, osh.date_added, osh.comments, from orders_status os, orders_status_history osh where osh.orders_id = '296' and osh.orders_status_id = os.orders_status_id and os.language_id = '1' order by osh.date_added

Getting this in the screen after pressing Print Invoice in Customer history on the front end, not the admin side.

What version did you install? Was it the latest version 6.0a or 6.0b?

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Same problem as above, downloaded 6.0a and updated install file to 6.0b

Inserted this in SQL:

INSERT INTO `configuration` ( `configuration_id` , `configuration_title` , `configuration_key` , `configuration_value` , `configuration_description` , `configuration_group_id` , `sort_order` , `last_modified` , `date_added` , `use_function` , `set_function` ) VALUES ('', 'Send HTML or Text Invoices to Customers', 'EMAIL_INVOICE', 'true', 'If this is enabled, order invoices will be sent to the customer in HTML format.<br><br>Enabled = true<br>Disabled = false<br><br>To use this, you must have HTML E-mails enabled.<br><br>', '12', '0', NULL , NOW( ) , '',  "tep_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),");

What version did you install? Was it the latest version 6.0a or 6.0b?

It was 6.0a. I did not do the SQL instructions ... all I did was upload the new files from 6.0a. Do I need to? If so I went ahead and did the SQL update from the 6.0b instructions.

Basically I have kept the same SQL install from 5.5ish. Up to this time all I have been doing is uploading the new version files, that's it. This only started happening with 6.0.

Regards

p.s. with the SQL instructions for 6.0b, I still get the above same error.

Same problem as above, downloaded 6.0a and updated install file to 6.0b

Inserted this in SQL:

INSERT INTO `configuration` ( `configuration_id` , `configuration_title` , `configuration_key` , `configuration_value` , `configuration_description` , `configuration_group_id` , `sort_order` , `last_modified` , `date_added` , `use_function` , `set_function` ) VALUES ('', 'Send HTML or Text Invoices to Customers', 'EMAIL_INVOICE', 'true', 'If this is enabled, order invoices will be sent to the customer in HTML format.<br><br>Enabled = true<br>Disabled = false<br><br>To use this, you must have HTML E-mails enabled.<br><br>', '12', '0', NULL , NOW( ) , '', ?"tep_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),");

Not sure then because that is the correct SQL import commands. You may want to go into your database manually and delete them both, then import them again.

1) Load up the database, click on configuration on the left panel of the screen.

2) Then click on the BROWSE tab at the top right side of the screen.

3) Then click on the configuration_group_id column header to sort by configuration_group_id

4) Scroll down to you get to all the group 12. Find the 2 imported SQL stuff there and delete/drop them.

Then re-import the SQL commands as in the installation instructions.

Other than that, I do not know how to help you.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Hey there,

This may seem like a quite a silly question, but does this contrib only display HTML emails for the original invoice email, and not the order update emails?

IT's just that when i've been doing some test orders, i only recieve the original invoice email in HTML format, and not any of the subsequent order-update emails. Have i missed a step, or does this contrib only HTML the original invoice?

If it does only HTML the order invoice, is it possible to HTML the order-update emails aswell, as I just feel it would look better if the same format was used throughout the emails....

Cheers

Fatmcgav

Hey there,

This may seem like a quite a silly question, but does this contrib only display HTML emails for the original invoice email, and not the order update emails?

IT's just that when i've been doing some test orders, i only recieve the original invoice email in HTML format, and not any of the subsequent order-update emails. Have i missed a step, or does this contrib only HTML the original invoice?

If it does only HTML the order invoice, is it possible to HTML the order-update emails aswell, as I just feel it would look better if the same format was used throughout the emails....

Cheers

Fatmcgav

I also noticed the same problem and was going to post the same question.

Any solution to this available for updates?

Regards,

Kunal

I am also getting this error and its a new install

I have now re-imported the SQL commands, no luck... :(

Found a small typo in catalog/print_my_invoice.php i says INVOIVE:

Line 316:

<CENTER><span class="smallText_INVOIVE"><FONT FACE="Verdana" COLOR="#006699"><strong><?php echo INVOICE_TEXT_THANK_YOU; ?><BR><?php echo STORE_NAME; ?><BR><?php echo STORE_URL_ADDRESS; ?></strong></font></span></CENTER>

Replace with:

<CENTER><span class="smallText_INVOICE"><FONT FACE="Verdana" COLOR="#006699"><strong><?php echo INVOICE_TEXT_THANK_YOU; ?><BR><?php echo STORE_NAME; ?><BR><?php echo STORE_URL_ADDRESS; ?></strong></font></span></CENTER>

Line 316:

<CENTER><span class="smallText_INVOIVE"><FONT FACE="Verdana" COLOR="#006699"><strong><?php echo INVOICE_TEXT_THANK_YOU; ?><BR><?php echo STORE_NAME; ?><BR><?php echo STORE_URL_ADDRESS; ?></strong></font></span></CENTER>

Replace with:

<CENTER><span class="smallText_INVOICE"><FONT FACE="Verdana" COLOR="#006699"><strong><?php echo INVOICE_TEXT_THANK_YOU; ?><BR><?php echo STORE_NAME; ?><BR><?php echo STORE_URL_ADDRESS; ?></strong></font></span></CENTER>

I dont even seem to have those lines you have quoted.

Where are they suposed to go in the page?

Line 316:

Replace with:

Yah ... I found three in the same file.

My mistake, I didn't check the CSS properly...

The lines I posted was 316...

But never mind, I just doublechecked and found ".smallText_INVOIVE" in the CSS. I missed that :blush:

Are you talking about PayPal IPN or just the stock PayPal payment module that comes with osC? It works fantastic with the stock PayPal payment module that comes with osC but there are those here who do have problems with both PayPal IPN contributions for some reason.

hey budy i am running paypal ipn v3.1 and it not working with it :(