• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v1.0

PopTheTop

Better change the user name and password.

Thanks for the tip, I actually noticed that as soon as I posted the topic so i promptly changed it afterwards.

Edited by leerees

Installed Fancier_invoice_6.2_Fixed_2007

Excellent contribution, thanks!

I only have a problem with virtual products, the download link box on account_history_info.php

still has OSC default design.

Is it possible to modify according of the contribution style?

many thanks!

Sergei

Was this resolved? I have the same issue and the same 'try this' settings below - but noone is receiving emails now.

Thanks!

Hi

Try this setup ;)

Send HTML or Text Invoices to Customers => true

Default E-Mailed HTML Invoice Template => html_invoice.php

E-Mail Transport Method => sendmail

E-Mail Linefeeds => LF

Use MIME HTML When Sending Emails => false <- this will switch between Html or text mail

Verify E-Mail Addresses Through DNS => false

Send E-Mails => true

Try this option

Cyclopes

In the configuration, my store,

Send Extra Order Emails To ---

Before installation, an e-mail was sended to the customer and the shop, but now no one is

receiving e-mails anymore...

Hope you have a solution!

Thank you.

Was this resolved? I have the same issue and the same 'try this' settings below - but noone is receiving emails now.

Thanks!

Yes, it is in the thread.

Is their a way or has this been discussed before to show the shipping method used on the invoice?

-Thanks

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

Is their a way or has this been discussed before to show the shipping method used on the invoice?

-Thanks

It should be possible, but I do not know how. It would be better if it did.

I figured it out, if you want to know how shoot me a PM. I have also added it to the order details page as well.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

the issue is not in your config files

go to admin/includes/languages/english/email_invoice.php

find:

define('INVOICE_IMAGE', 'images/YOUR.gif'); //Change this to match your logo image and folder it is in

and set your image there. Make sure it is uploaded to the admin/images dir.

Hi.

It's working in the admin panel but it is still not showing in the html emails.

Any ideas?

Can you get me a screen shot? Did you check your file permissions for the image?

For some reason this has stopped working on my install.

I have lost the store icon and address from the top section and I can no longer Print the invoice I get:

Not Found

The requested URL /catalog/FILENAME_PRINT_MY_INVOICE was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Lotti

Can any one help me please when ordering i get the error

Warning: main( /domains/socomtactical.net/public_html/catalog/admin//includes/languages/english/invoice.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/socom/domains/socomtactical.net/public_html/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 30

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required ' /domains/socomtactical.net/public_html/catalog/admin//includes/languages/english/invoice.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/socom/domains/socomtactical.net/public_html/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 30

I think i know the problem my sites installed in the root dir not /catalog like its showing the first link problem is just trying to find where to change it?

Thanks

Laurence

For some reason this has stopped working on my install.

I have lost the store icon and address from the top section and I can no longer Print the invoice I get:

Not Found

The requested URL /catalog/FILENAME_PRINT_MY_INVOICE was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Lotti

Actually this problem is only encountered when printing as customer, or viewing invoice as a customer. I never tested this before so possibly it never worked.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

I have a further problem:

The headings on my table from Admin now read:

TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_EXCLUDING_TAX

TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_INCLUDING_TAX

TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_EXCLUDING_TAX

I've been going through and through the instructions and can't work out how to change this.

I'm sure it's there just beginning to panic so probably missing it

Lotti

I have a further problem:

The headings on my table from Admin now read:

TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_EXCLUDING_TAX

TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_INCLUDING_TAX

TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_EXCLUDING_TAX

I've been going through and through the instructions and can't work out how to change this.

I'm sure it's there just beginning to panic so probably missing it

Lotti

I have sorted this, I'd commeted out the the defines in an effort to stop these columns showing.

I still haven't worked out how to stop them showing.

I followed the FAQ which shows what to do

It says make the change in ALL your invoice files - I can only find the relavent section in my catalog\admin folder. I've changed the code there but still get all the columns - what am I missing.

Thanks

Another problem.

In my customer invoice - I get a U under the postcode

Also, is the store address and store logo meant to display as it doesn't?

Thanks

Lotti

I've got the U sorted, this is a display error for the Country.

See post http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...mp;hl=Flat+rate fro the solution if you hit this.

Could someone let me know if on the customer invoice they should see the store logo and Address and if so why mine aren't showing?

Thanks

Lotti

I've got the U sorted, this is a display error for the Country.

See post http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...mp;hl=Flat+rate fro the solution if you hit this.

Could someone let me know if on the customer invoice they should see the store logo and Address and if so why mine aren't showing?

Thanks

Lotti

Probably there is an error in your config.php files, or, the image directory has incorrect permissions, or your store is on your pc and where you are viewing the email can't access the images, or you have made an error.

Edited by Coopco

Probably there is an error in your config.php files, or, the image directory has incorrect permissions, or your store is on your pc and where you are viewing the email can't access the images, or you have made an error.

That gives me a few places to start looking! If I get it resolved I'll post back incase anyone else hits this problem.

My other two problems is the customer cannot print there own invoice and I can't remember how to remove some of the columns, I've followed the information in the setup instructions but it didn't change anything.

Thanks

Lotti

That gives me a few places to start looking! If I get it resolved I'll post back incase anyone else hits this problem.

My other two problems is the customer cannot print there own invoice and I can't remember how to remove some of the columns, I've followed the information in the setup instructions but it didn't change anything.

Thanks

Lotti

There is another contrib (print invoice from memory).

Actually this problem is only encountered when printing as customer, or viewing invoice as a customer. I never tested this before so possibly it never worked.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

If you haven't solve your problem with printing as a customer. I found out the "bug", you have to add

define('FILENAME_PRINT_MY_INVOICE', 'print_my_invoice.php');

In catalog/includes/filenames.php just before ?>

Hope this will help you..

Regards

Peter

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I installed this contrib and was wondering where I went wrong. When I go in as a customer to order and checkout either with credit card or COD, I receive this page:

Warning: main(/home/YOUR_DOMAIN/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/s/t/r/strollerroller/html/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 30

Warning: main(/home/YOUR_DOMAIN/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/s/t/r/strollerroller/html/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 30

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/YOUR_DOMAIN/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/s/t/r/strollerroller/html/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 30

Help??!