• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v1.0

PopTheTop

Just noticed one more thing today!

Under customer Print_my_invoice.php the Sub Total, Total, Delivery, VAT these items are not in the same font as the rest of the invoice.

any idea how I can add these thing to the style sheet as well so it all matches?

What is the code to add in the style sheet?

kunal

Any idea how to fix this?

Also any more news on email updates working?

Kunal

Just noticed one more thing today!

Under customer Print_my_invoice.php the Sub Total, Total, Delivery, VAT these items are not in the same font as the rest of the invoice.

any idea how I can add these thing to the style sheet as well so it all matches?

What is the code to add in the style sheet?

kunal

Look for this:

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($order->totals); $i < $n; $i++) {

You will see the CSS classes it is calling, I think it is <td align="right" class="smallText"> so you would edit smallText or make a new one and enter the new name in place of smallText

L8r,

PopTheTop

Published osC Contributions:

- eCheck Payment Module v3.1

- Reviews in Product Display v2.0

- Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v6.1

- Admin Notes / Customer Notes v2.2

- Customer Zip & State Validation v2.2

- Search Box with Dropdown Category Menu v1.0

Pop your camper's top today!

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Look for this:

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($order->totals); $i < $n; $i++) {

You will see the CSS classes it is calling, I think it is <td align="right" class="smallText"> so you would edit smallText or make a new one and enter the new name in place of smallText

Below is my code on the page for that section:

<?php
  for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($order->products); $i < $n; $i++) {
  echo '      <tr class="dataTableRow_INVOICE">' . "\n" .
   '        <td class="dataTableContent_INVOICE" valign="top" align="right">' . $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x</td>' . "\n" .
   '        <td class="dataTableContent_INVOICE" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['name'];

if (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes']) && (($k = sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes'])) > 0)) {
      for ($j = 0; $j < $k; $j++) {
        echo '<br><nobr><small> <i> - ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ': ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'];
        if ($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] != '0') echo ' (' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['prefix'] . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . ')';
        echo '</i></small></nobr>';
      }
    }

echo '          </td>' . "\n" .
         '          <td WIDTH="80" class="dataTableContent_INVOICE" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['model'] . '</td>' . "\n";
    echo '          <td WIDTH="80" class="dataTableContent_INVOICE" align="right" valign="top">' . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['final_price'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</td>' . "\n" .
         '          <td WIDTH="80" class="dataTableContent_INVOICE" align="right" valign="top"><b>' . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['final_price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . ' </b></td>' . "\n";
    echo '         </tr>' . "\n";
  }
?>

Where do I need to make the change for to to look exactly the same as a standard invoice, which I think is smallText

Can you help me a bit more on this one?

Thanks in advance.

Kunal

What's causing the conflict with PayPal IPN exactly? I'm tempted to just fix it myself and document the changes for everyone else to apply.

Below is my code on the page for that section:

<?php
? for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($order->products); $i < $n; $i++) {
? echo ' ? ? ?<tr class="dataTableRow_INVOICE">' . "\n" .
? ?' ? ? ? ?<td class="dataTableContent_INVOICE" valign="top" align="right">' . $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x</td>' . "\n" .
? ?' ? ? ? ?<td class="dataTableContent_INVOICE" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['name'];

? ? if (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes']) && (($k = sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes'])) > 0)) {
? ? ? for ($j = 0; $j < $k; $j++) {
? ? ? ? echo '<br><nobr><small> <i> - ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ': ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'];
? ? ? ? if ($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] != '0') echo ' (' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['prefix'] . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . ')';
? ? ? ? echo '</i></small></nobr>';
? ? ? }
? ? }

? ? echo ' ? ? ? ? ?</td>' . "\n" .
? ? ? ? ?' ? ? ? ? ?<td WIDTH="80" class="dataTableContent_INVOICE" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['model'] . '</td>' . "\n";
? ? echo ' ? ? ? ? ?<td WIDTH="80" class="dataTableContent_INVOICE" align="right" valign="top">' . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['final_price'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</td>' . "\n" .
? ? ? ? ?' ? ? ? ? ?<td WIDTH="80" class="dataTableContent_INVOICE" align="right" valign="top"><b>' . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['final_price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . ' </b></td>' . "\n";
? ? echo ' ? ? ? ? </tr>' . "\n";
? }
?>

Where do I need to make the change for to to look exactly the same as a standard invoice, which I think is smallText

Can you help me a bit more on this one?

Thanks in advance.

Kunal

any help at all?

Kunal

What's causing the conflict with PayPal IPN exactly? I'm tempted to just fix it myself and document the changes for everyone else to apply.

Don't know, don't care, will not fix it for PayPal IPN.

But if you do, I bet a lot of others would love you for it.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Ok, I found where the problem lies with the PayPal IPN contribution. In reality, there's no real "conflict"; it's just a simple email being sent in text format instead of HTML. The place to make the necessary changes lie in "Order.class.php" (under 'includes/modules/payment/paypal/classes/osC/', line 220~). Although, the changes are not that simple because the PayPal OSC Order class is missing a few globals to make everything work (looks like the module is pretty self-contained...). It's not going to be hard, but a bit lengthy (for me anyways) since I'm not an expert PHP coder.

I have an idea on how to fix this problem, but the changes I have planned are not efficient. It's going to be more of a hack than a fix; a lot of hardcoding might be involved, but I'll do my best to eliminate that kind of mess. I'm still looking over the code...

Okay, just one quick question. I could take the time to search it down, but this would be easier. Where the code that sends the email to me from the customer after he makes the purchase?

I'd much rather have it be sent from [email protected] than from the customer. Much easier to keep track of it that way. Who is that fastest person that knows where that code is?

Ready...... GO!

Okay, just one quick question.  I could take the time to search it down, but this would be easier.  Where the code that sends the email to me from the customer after he makes the purchase?

I'd much rather have it be sent from [email protected] than from the customer.  Much easier to keep track of it that way.  Who is that fastest person that knows where that code is?

Ready...... GO!

The bottom of email_invoice.php

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

first off let me say this is an awesome contribution and one of the easiest to implement so far..... atleast for me it was..

Question I have is, I am using fancier invoice, and the address book enhancer contribution .... The address book contribution allows the addition of a phone number to added addresses in the address book.... being that i have modified my invoice how do I get fancier invoice to include the secondary addresses in users address book's phone numbers within the invoice? It is important that I do so becuase I offer food delivery from my site and if the user chooses to use a secondary address and is not at there primary addresses phone number I have no way of verifying the order.. It would be essential to have inclusion of the secondary addresses phone number in the order.... What do I have to add and where???

Thanks alot hopefully someone has an answer!

thanks

indi

first off let me say this is an awesome contribution and one of the easiest to implement so far..... atleast for me it was..

Question I have is, I am using fancier invoice, and the address book enhancer contribution .... The address book contribution allows the addition of a phone number to added addresses in the address book.... being that i have modified my invoice how do I get fancier invoice to include the secondary addresses in users address book's phone numbers within the invoice? It is important that I do so becuase I offer food delivery from my site and if the user chooses to use a secondary address and is not at there primary addresses phone number I have no way of verifying the order.. It would be essential to have inclusion of the secondary addresses phone number in the order.... What do I have to add and where???

Thanks alot hopefully someone has an answer!

thanks

indi

Sure, I have no ide what the code you need to add is because I do not have that MOD installed, but edit the table that displays the shipping address (search for <?php echo ENTRY_SHIP_TO; ?> to find it) on the invoice and change it there... So I am guessing anyway.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

On the customer side where they print the invoice and the window pops up ... is there a way to move the business address which is on the righthand side to the left hand side?  Same for the invoice and order on the admin side.  :)

Sure, just move it to the left side table. It's that easy. Just edit the HTML code to display it where you want it to be displayed. But do not ask me how because I am not going to tell you how to program your site in HTML. ;)

You should already know that by now.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Any news as yet in regards to email updates?

Its not working on my end - Does anyone have this working?

Kunal

It is not working because that was never installed.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

It is not working because that was never installed.

Any plans of adding that feature too?

It sure is a very handy way of keeping the customer up to date with whats going on.

May be you can provide some guidance on that part for people who wish to install that feature.

Regards,

Kunal

Any plans of adding that feature too?

It sure is a very handy way of keeping the customer up to date with whats going on.

May be you can provide some guidance on that part for people who wish to install that feature.

Regards,

Kunal

I use this...

Preset Order Comments v0.2

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2007

-----------

Editing / Deleting the preset comments can be completed from the Localization / Orders Comment menu.

In the order edit page choose the preset comment you want to add to the order. A dropdown box with all preset messages is placed right after the default Comment textarea.

You will still be able to add any text you want in the default Comment textarea field to be shown along with the preset comments too.

The text you insert in the default Comment textarea field per order will appear above the preset comment you select.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

I use this...

Preset Order Comments v0.2

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2007

-----------

Editing / Deleting the preset comments can be completed from the Localization / Orders Comment menu.

In the order edit page choose the preset comment you want to add to the order. A dropdown box with all preset messages is placed right after the default Comment textarea.

You will still be able to add any text you want in the default Comment textarea field to be shown along with the preset comments too.

The text you insert in the default Comment textarea field per order will appear above the preset comment you select.

PopTheTop,

Thanks for providing the link for the contribution. i have added this and all seems to be working fine on my end, but just tested it by doing an order on my live site

the order emails being sent are still blank even though I have added the comments from the admin pannel.

Where am I going wrong here??

Can you please help.

Regards,

Kunal

PopTheTop,

Thanks for providing the link for the contribution. i have added this and all seems to be working fine on my end, but just tested it by doing an order on my live site

the order emails being sent are still blank even though I have added the comments from the admin pannel.

Where am I going wrong here??

Can you please help.

Regards,

Kunal

Have you tried using a different template?

Do you have PayPal IPN installed?

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Hi there,

I am interesting in this module and want to give it a try but i read one phrase from the download section

Remember, this will not work with ANY PayPal IPN Contributions so you must choose one or the other when adding them into your osC store.

I have

PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN  v3.1.5
installed.

is that mean

Fancier Invoice & Packingslip
will not work for me?

any hack for this?

thank you in advance

I have tried using different templates.

Also tried using on different user accounts.

I am not using PayPal IPN.

Can you help me please.

Kunal

Then there should be no reason why your e-mails are blank.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Hi there,

I am interesting in this module and want to give it a try but i read one phrase from the download section

I have  installed.

is that mean  will not work for me?

any hack for this?

thank you in advance

Yes, that is why I posted that so you would know before installing it and finding out later that it does not work with PayPal IPN.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand