• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v1.0

PopTheTop

Sorry about this. I would like to make the text match my site but I don't see a dataTableContent class in my css file. I need to change this to? 

font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;

font-size: 12px;

should I add this class to the css file or to the packingslip file. Can you please explain (with code how to do this?) thanks

Elizabeth

That should be in your stock stylesheet.css inside your catelog/admin/includes folder. If not, add it inside your catelog/admin/includes/stylesheet.css yourself.

/* data table */
.dataTableHeadingRow { background-color: #C9C9C9; }
.dataTableHeadingContent { font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; color: #ffffff; font-weight: bold; }
.dataTableHeadingContent2 { font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; color: #ffffff; }
.dataTableRow { background-color: #F0F1F1; }
.dataTableRowSelected { background-color: #DEE4E8; }
.dataTableRowOver { background-color: #FFFFFF; cursor: pointer; cursor: hand; }
.dataTableContent { font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; color: #000000; }
.dataTableContentRed { font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; color: #CC0000; }
.dataTableContentRedAlert { font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; color: #FF0000; font-weight: bold; }

Edited by PopTheTop

L8r,

PopTheTop

Published osC Contributions:

- eCheck Payment Module v3.1

- Reviews in Product Display v2.0

- Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v6.1

- Admin Notes / Customer Notes v2.2

- Customer Zip & State Validation v2.2

- Search Box with Dropdown Category Menu v1.0

Pop your camper's top today!

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Thanks Scott for the css code. I put it in my css file but it didnt take effect. Should this be placed in a particular place. any ideas why this wouldnt take effect on the packing slip in the admin

I have a request if you decide to work with this further. The shipping cost is centered and if possible could it be placed over to the far right. This is a very nice contribution and I would like to use it and I am hoping you will update this.

Thanks for taking the time :)

As far as the shipping goes, that has nothing to do with this contribution. You must have made changes to the code in the file where it pulls the order details from.

The CSS code was taken from a STOCK osC CCS file. Your invoice.php should load it on the fly. Check the path to see if it is correct. It does not matter where you enter that code I gave you in the CSS file, but it should already be there.

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/stylesheet.css">

This is calling it from the catalog/ADMIN/includes/ folder.

Edited by PopTheTop

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Scott,

Thanks for this usfull contrib, I chosen not to use the graphics, and I had the order invoice # etc already.

But the absolute best part !!!! is the printing of the order coments, now I just copy & past tracking numbers to the coments and print the invoice for my files rather than doing the tracking #'s by hand.

Jimmy

DVBHardware.com

Edited by RI Downlink

I'm not a coder just a splicer.

As far as the shipping goes, that has nothing to do with this contribution. You must have made changes to the code in the file where it pulls the order details from.

The CSS code was taken from a STOCK osC CCS file. Your invoice.php should load it on the fly. Check the path to see if it is correct. It does not matter where you enter that code I gave you in the CSS file, but it should already be there.

This is calling it from the catalog/ADMIN/includes/ folder.

Would you be able to tell me what code you used to pull the shipping amount from the database to display it on your invoice ? I'm not quiet sure if i have an early version of this contrib or the other "proffesional invoice" contrib installed.. I've modded it a little myself so i don't really want to install a new one from scratch.

Heres a screenshot of mine, but i would like the shipping amount displayed near the totals at the bottom..

invoice.gif

Any ideas ? I'll post my invoice.php code below:

<?php
/*
$Id: invoice.php,v 1.0 2005/01/25 00:37:30 PopTheTop Exp $

- Update to multilangual: Howard van der Burgt   Date:01/30/2005

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');
require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE);

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');
$currencies = new currencies();

$oID = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']);
$orders_query = tep_db_query("select orders_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');
$order = new order($oID);
// $date = date('d F Y');
$date = strftime('%A, %d %B %Y');
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<title><?php echo PRINT_INVOICE_TITLE; ?><?php echo $oID; ?></title>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">

<!-- body_text //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<tr>
 <td align="left"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'orderpic.jpg', 'orderpic', 160, 162); ?></td>
 <TD ALIGN="right" COLSPAN="1"><span class="pageHeadingSM"><FONT FACE="Verdana" SIZE="1" COLOR="#000000"><strong><?php echo nl2br(STORE_NAME_ADDRESS); ?></strong></font></span></TD>
 </tr>
<tr>
  <td colspan="2">
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
    <tr>
  <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
        <tr>
    <td colspan="4">
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
         <tr>
           <td width="10%"><hr size="2"></td>
           <td align="center" class="pageHeading"><em><b><?php echo PRINT_INVOICE_HEADING; ?></b></em></td>
           <td width="100%"><hr size="2"></td>
         </tr>
        </table>
        </td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
      <td colspan="4"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100', '5'); ?></td>
     </tr>
       <tr>
            <td width="3"> </td>
        <td valign="top">
          <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
              <tr>
                <td width="11"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/maingrey_01.gif', 'maingrey_01,gif', 11, 16); ?></td>
                <?php echo '<td background="' . DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/maingrey_02.gif">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/maingrey_02.gif', 'maingrey_02.gif', 24, 16); ?></td>
                <td width="19"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/maingrey_03.gif', 'maingrey_03.gif', 19, 16); ?></td>
              </tr>
              <tr>
                <?php echo '<td background="' . DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/maingrey_04.gif">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/maingrey_04.gif', 'maingrey_04.gif', 11, 21); ?></td>
                <td align="center" bgcolor="#F2F2F2">
       <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" class="main">
                    <tr>
                      <td align="left" valign="top"><b><?php echo ENTRY_SOLD_TO; ?></b></td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                      <td>    <?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                      <td>    <?php echo tep_address_format($order->customer['format_id'], $order->customer, 1, '', '<br>    '); ?></td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                      <td>    <?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                      <td>    <?php echo $order->customer['telephone']; ?></td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                      <td>    <?php echo $order->customer['email_address']; ?></td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                      <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '7'); ?></td>
                    </tr>
                  </table>
      </td>
                <?php echo '<td background="' . DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/maingrey_06.gif">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/maingrey_06.gif', 'maingrey_06.gif', 19, 21); ?></td>
              </tr>
              <tr>
                <td><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/maingrey_07.gif', 'maingrey_07,gif', 11, 18); ?></td>
                <?php echo '<td background="' . DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/maingrey_08.gif">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/maingrey_08.gif', 'maingrey_08.gif', 24, 18); ?></td>
                <td><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/maingrey_09.gif', 'maingrey_09,gif', 19, 18); ?></td>
              </tr>
          </table>
          </td>
            <td width="45"> </td>
          <td valign="top">
              <tr>
                <td width="11"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/mainwhite_01.gif', 'mainwhite_01,gif', 11, 16); ?></td>
                <?php echo '<td background="' . DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/mainwhite_02.gif">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/mainwhite_02.gif', 'mainwhite_02.gif', 24, 16); ?></td>
                <td width="19"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/mainwhite_03.gif', 'mainwhite_03,gif', 19, 16); ?></td>
              </tr>
              <tr>
                <?php echo '<td background="' . DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/mainwhite_04.gif">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/mainwhite_04.gif', 'mainwhite_04.gif', 11, 21); ?></td>
                <td align="center" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
       <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="main">
                    <tr>
                      <td align="left" valign="top"><b><?php echo ENTRY_SHIP_TO; ?></b></td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                      <td>    <?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                      <td>    <?php echo tep_address_format($order->delivery['format_id'], $order->delivery, 1, '', '<br>    '); ?></td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                      <td>    <?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                      <td>    </td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                      <td>    </td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                    </tr>
       </table>
      </td>
                <?php echo '<td background="' . DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/mainwhite_06.gif">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/mainwhite_06.gif', 'mainwhite_06.gif', 19, 21); ?></td>
              </tr>
              <tr>
                <td><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/mainwhite_07.gif', 'mainwhite_07,gif', 11, 18); ?></td>
                <?php echo '<td background="' . DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/mainwhite_08.gif">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/mainwhite_08.gif', 'mainwhite_08.gif', 24, 18); ?></td>
                <td><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/mainwhite_09.gif', 'mainwhite_09,gif', 19, 18); ?></td>
              </tr>
            </table>
          </td>
       </tr>
     </table>
   </TD>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  <TD COLSPAN="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100', '15'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  <TD COLSPAN="2">
          <tr>
            <td width="9"> </td>
              <td>
           <tr>
               <td width="11"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/maingrey_01.gif', 'maingrey_01,gif', 11, 16); ?></td>
               <?php echo '<td background="' . DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/maingrey_02.gif">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/maingrey_02.gif', 'maingrey_02.gif', 24, 16); ?></td>
               <td width="19"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/maingrey_03.gif', 'maingrey_03,gif', 19, 16); ?></td>
           </tr>
           <tr>
               <?php echo '<td background="' . DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/maingrey_04.gif">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/maingrey_04.gif', 'maingrey_04.gif', 11, 21); ?></td>
               <td align="center" bgcolor="#F2F2F2">
     <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="main">
       <tr>
               <td width="33%"> <b><?php echo PRINT_INVOICE_ORDERNR; ?></b> <?php echo tep_db_input($oID); ?></td>
               <td width="33%"> <b><?php echo PRINT_INVOICE_DATE; ?></b><?php echo tep_date_short($order->info['date_purchased']); ?></td>
               <td> <b><?php echo ENTRY_PAYMENT_METHOD; ?></b> <td><?php echo $order->info['payment_method']; ?></td></td>
            </tr>
              <tr>
              </tr>
     </table>
     </td>
            <?php echo '<td background="' . DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/maingrey_06.gif">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/maingrey_06.gif', 'maingrey_06.gif', 19, 21); ?></td>
            </tr>
            <tr>
            <td><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/maingrey_07.gif', 'maingrey_07,gif', 11, 18); ?></td>
            <?php echo '<td background="' . DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/maingrey_08.gif">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/maingrey_08.gif', 'maingrey_08.gif', 24, 18); ?></td>
            <td><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'borders/maingrey_09.gif', 'maingrey_09,gif', 19, 18); ?></td>
           </tr>
        </table>
              </td>
          </tr>
          </table>
  </td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  <TD COLSPAN="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '15'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
     <TD COLSPAN="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
  <TD COLSPAN="2">
  <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
       <tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">
        <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" colspan="2"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS; ?></td>
        <td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS_MODEL; ?></td>
        <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TAX; ?></td>
        <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_EXCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
        <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_INCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
        <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_EXCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
        <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_INCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
       </tr>
<?php
  for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($order->products); $i < $n; $i++) {
echo '      <tr class="dataTableRow">' . "\n" .
     '        <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top" align="right">' . $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x</td>' . "\n" .
     '        <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['name'];

if (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes']) && (($k = sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes'])) > 0)) {
      for ($j = 0; $j < $k; $j++) {
        echo '<br><nobr><small> <i> - ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ': ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'];
        if ($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] != '0') echo ' (' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['prefix'] . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . ')';
        echo '</i></small></nobr>';
      }
    }

echo '          </td>' . "\n" .
          '        <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['model'] . '</td>' . "\n";
     echo '        <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top">' . tep_display_tax_value($order->products[$i]['tax']) . '%</td>' . "\n" .
          '        <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><b>' . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['final_price'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</b></td>' . "\n" .
          '        <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><b>' . $currencies->format(tep_add_tax($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax']), true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</b></td>' . "\n" .
          '        <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><b>' . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['final_price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</b></td>' . "\n" .
          '        <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><b>' . $currencies->format(tep_add_tax($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax']) * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</b></td>' . "\n";
    echo '         </tr>' . "\n";
  }
?>
       <tr>
        <td align="right" colspan="8"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($order->totals); $i < $n; $i++) {
  echo '         <tr>' . "\n" .
       '          <td align="right" class="smallText">' . $order->totals[$i]['title'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
       '          <td align="right" class="smallText">' . $order->totals[$i]['text'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
       '         </tr>' . "\n";
}
?>
      </table>
  </td>
     </tr>
    </table></td>
</tr>
</table>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<CENTER><FONT FACE="Verdana" SIZE="2" COLOR="#000000"><?php echo PRINT_INVOICE_TEXT; ?><BR><?php echo PRINT_INVOICE_NAME; ?><BR><?php echo PRINT_INVOICE_URL; ?></font></CENTER>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Thanks in advance if you can help me out here! :thumbsup:

Sure...

<tr>
     <td align="right" colspan="5">
   <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
   echo '       	 <tr>' . "\n" .
        '          <td align="right" class="smallText">' . $order->totals[$i]['title'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
        '          <td align="right" class="smallText">' . $order->totals[$i]['text'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
        '       	 </tr>' . "\n";
 }
?>
       </table>
   </td>
    	 </tr>

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Hi,

Love this contribution. Thanks You!

1 quick question. I asked this in the other section, but didn't get any replies. I hoping maybe you can help me out.

I added a new field to my product listings with another contribution. Any ideas on how I can get it to show up on the invoice? I've been able to pick up a bit of PHP, but still know pretty much zilch. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TIA!

What is it?

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Sure...

? ?	<tr>
? ? ?<td align="right" colspan="5">
? ?<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
?for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($order->totals); $i < $n; $i++) {
? ?echo ' ? ? ? ?	<tr>' . "\n" .
? ? ? ? ' ? ? ? ? ?<td align="right" class="smallText">' . $order->totals[$i]['title'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
? ? ? ? ' ? ? ? ? ?<td align="right" class="smallText">' . $order->totals[$i]['text'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
? ? ? ? ' ? ? ? ?	</tr>' . "\n";
?}
?>
? ? ? ?</table>
? ?</td>
? ? ?	</tr>

Hi Scott,

I've just checked my code and thats exactly the same (bar the colspan="5") as the code i have here..

?>
       <tr>
        <td align="right" colspan="8"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
  echo '         <tr>' . "\n" .
       '         </tr>' . "\n";
}
?>
      </table>
  </td>
     </tr>

I wonder why it's not displaying the shipping totals, do you think its something that i need to enable in the admin side of the shop or anything stupid like that ? I only have 2 shipping methods, Initial City Link and Royal Mail..

Hope you can help :'(

Rob

I wonder why it's not displaying the shipping totals, do you think its something that i need to enable in the admin side of the shop or anything stupid like that ? I only have 2 shipping methods, Initial City Link and Royal Mail..

Hope you can help  :'(

Rob

As I stated, it has nothing to do with this contribution. Check your Admin settings in Admin / Modules / Order Total

If it is set to display, then like I said before, you messed up or changed something else somewhere else in another file, either you or another contribution did it.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

As I stated, it has nothing to do with this contribution. Check your Admin settings in Admin / Modules / Order Total

If it is set to display, then like I said before, you messed up or changed something else somewhere else in another file, either you or another contribution did it.

Hmm, Still not displaying the shipping total.. I have the shipping module turned on in the Admin side.

Does the shipping amount only display when the order is for "Free Delivery" ?

Like I said both other times, I have no idea. It has NOTHING to do with this contribution. I have no idea how you set your site up and what other contributions you have installed throughout your code.

You are going to have to post this question in another thread. If I knew, I would be more than happy to help, but I do not as I am just learning the osC code myself.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

As everyone else is saying - FAB contribution!

My query is that whenever I print this invoice using Safari or Firefox, the boxes are all out of kilter: the corners are in place, but the vertical and horizontal struts are about a millimeter up/down/left/right.

When I use Internet Explorer it's perfect, and is also perfect on the screen when using Safari/Firefox, but when using print preview with either of these you can see the shifting. Ive tried going to the preferences section on both, where you can choose to print background colours etc and fiddling around there, but to no avail. Its got to be a browser settings problem, but I cant seem to work out what. Anyone got any clues? If not it'll have to be Internet Explorer all the way!

Well, that is just the way those browser display tables. If you go to my

site using Firefox at http://www.popthetop.com/catalog/index.php and look at

a directory listing like clicking on CAMPING in the category list, you will

see that is happening all over the place and I do not know why.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Its not actually the browser that is displaying wrong, its fine to look at, but when a print preview is looked at, or the invoice is printed out, thats when the problem occours.

Ive just checked out your site at the URL given, but it all looks great to me. Possibly Im using a different version of Firefox? (1.0.2)

Anyway, thankyou for your help, I really want to use this invoice as it looks so darn good, so I can just use I.E. for printing my invoices. I coded my own before I found your one, and it took me so long I got behind on my orders so this is definately the quicker option *hee hee*!

????

Im using Firefox 1.02 and I dont see any problems.

To make sure I went their using IE and it looks the same as in FF

???

Can provide screenshots of what I see if that would help you.

Sure, here you go...

firefox.jpg

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

• 3 weeks later...
Would it be possible to add the total quantity of  products/items to the invoice and packing slip that is ordered?

if so, how could this be done?

// Fredrik

Um, it already does that. What do you mean?

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Um, it already does that. What do you mean?

What I ment is to have a section that add all the products that is bought.

If a customer buy 5 pcs of item A, and 3 pcs of item B. It should be stated at that section on the invoice:

Total Products: 8

If you sell alot of different products to each customer this would make it easier to do a quick calculation to see that you have all the products when you packing the order.

// Fredrik

I see, but I have no idea how to do that, sorry...

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand