• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Per Lbs, per zone shipping?

honunet

well, you can ship per any unit but shipping per weight per pound per zone , that I do not compute.

I found that out, The default is 1 price per item (1:$8.50) So al I had to day was enter each amount with a price. (1(lbs):$2.00,2:4.00,3:6.00, etc. Took a while to get up to 1000lbs, but it works great now :thumbsup:

I found that out, The default is 1 price per item (1:$8.50) So al I had to day was enter each amount with a price. (1(lbs):$2.00,2:4.00,3:6.00, etc. Took a while to get up to 1000lbs, but it works great now  :thumbsup:

How did you do this up to 1000 lbs, isn't there a 255 character limit for the Shipping Tables?

It may have let you enter values for up to 1000 (which would be 5000+ characters) but it'll simply chop them off after 255 - you should check to see if it has held them - I doubt it, and if it has - let me know how you're doing it!