• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need To Add Privacy Policy

freni32

Which file do I edit to insert the privacy policy on www.radarreviews.com/catalog

I went to privacy policy in the /catalog section and changed it, no change...

this is what it looks like, anyone see something wrong?

<?php

/*

$Id: privacy.php,v 1.4 2002/11/19 01:48:08 dgw_ Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

define('NAVBAR_TITLE', 'Privacy Notice');

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Privacy Notice');

define('TEXT_INFORMATION', 'Privacy

RadarReviews.Com has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: RadarReviews.

Our web site will not share any information to any third party users for any purposes, your privacy is strictly protected with us.

We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site only. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart.

Our site uses cookies to keep track of your shopping cart.

Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor's contact information (like their email address) and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers).

Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to our customers. The customer's contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by contacting [email protected].

If you have any other questions please feel free to drop us an e-mail at: [email protected]

');

?>

Nothing comes up and that is usually a sign that you uploaded your language file to the catalog folder.

There are two privacy.php files, the one you have posted belongs in your

catalog/includes/languages/engilsh folder

You need to upload the one you have posted to your english folder and replace the one in your catalog folder with the original one and see if that solves your problem.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

• 4 months later...

Thanks, I discovered that just after I wrote the previous comment.

I am now having another problem. I have edited the terms and conditions and when I click on the link, the page is blank.

Archived