• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Test the modifications made to this site please

developer_x

This is the site's IP address.

http://63.247.81.74/~rose/

I haven't changed the look of the site yet. Been busy with backend customization. I have just merged the create_account.php coding to login.php page. This means one can sign in to an existing account or creat a new one from a single page. Kindly check it and let me know if you find any bug.

If you get time, test the Royal Mail shipping module as well. Any other suggestions would be received with thanks.

Irfan,

Its a drug store. It would be for selling drugs. I would remove the unnnessary fields soon. Did you check the royal mail shipping module as well? I don't know why am I so worried about it it. Great contribution though.

Thanks for your feedback.

Irfan,

Its a drug store. It would be for selling drugs. I would remove the unnnessary fields soon. Did you check the royal mail shipping module as well? I don't  know why am I so worried about it it. Great contribution though.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi I have just created a test account (Joe Tester) and went to the checkout. This is what I see:

Please select the preferred shipping method to use on this order.  Please Select

Flat Rate 

Best Way  5.00? 

Royal Mail Special Delivery 

Sorry, this shipping option is not available for this order 

Royal Mail Standard Parcel 

GB : 18  11.25? 

The reason I wanted to test your shop is because I want to use Royal Mail too but it isn't working at all for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Archived