• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

no price

Jarek5_7

I instlalled oscommerce. chenged curency, tax, just added first product, but in frontend price of products is 0 ! in admin page in bos on the right price is also 0 but when I edit it it shows 700 like it supposed to and next table shows price with added tax, thats also ok, but it doesnt show the priec in the shop

what could be wrong?

I instlalled oscommerce. chenged curency, tax, just added first product, but in frontend price of products is 0 !  in admin page in bos on the right price is also 0 but when I edit it it shows 700 like it supposed to and next table shows price with added tax, thats also ok, but it doesnt show the priec in the shop

what could be wrong?

did you add ? or $

You Can Win, But I Can't Lose.

James

Hi James / Jarek,

We are having the same problem!! Managed to get the site up and added some products in. Unfortunately the prices arent showing up!! We have changed the currency so that it only shows GBP, as we are only selling to the uk market at this stage. Any help on this would be much appreciated!! :'(

Thanks

Chris

Now that I fixed my error, I'm finding all these threads that I couldn't find before!!

:grrrrr:

Oh well, here's how I fixed mine, maybe it will help you guys.

Try this Thread

I had to play with the settings for a while, but it did work.

:-j.

Basically, if you change the currency setting to GBP in your 'admin' panel, and you set 'Switch to Default Language Currency' to 'true', then you need to change 'USD' to 'GBP' in your includes/language/english.php

Vger

Archived