• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Pop Not Displaying Right

JeffT

Installed the mod and it works great! Thanks!

Some issues though. Popups are no longer displaying an image. The popup comes up, but no image is being loaded. I then modified the catalog/popup_image.php to add the commented line (look for "I am playing around" below):

require('includes/application_top.php');

$navigation->remove_current_page();

$products_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name, p.products_image from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "' and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$products = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query);

// I am playing around here - adding this line produces an image in popup - but not properly resized

echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products['products_image'], $products['products_name'], 300,300,'',1,0);

$content = CONTENT_POPUP_IMAGE;

$javascript = $content . '.js';

$body_attributes = ' onload="resize();"';

require(DIR_WS_TEMPLATES . TEMPLATENAME_POPUP);

require('includes/application_bottom.php');

?>

So this seems to get an image, and it seems to load the image from the /res directory which imagemagick has modified. But imagemagick in this case (although it works fine for thumbnails) only seems to be renaming the file as per what I have set in the admin section for image sizes. The file size for the popup is the full image size and dimensions which were uploaded.

It would seem that either the JS resize() function isn't working or the tep_image dimensions have no effect. Any ideas what I can modify with this contribution to get imagemagick to actually change the original via imagemagick?