• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Feedback would be great!

FSUddin

Hi all.

Just finishing up the customization part of my site and focusing more on adding more items. Just wanted some feedback. Please take note that 1.) due to my skills and 2.) due to my tastes I have gone for a simple and clean look. Thanks in advance!

www.anjaytraders.com

Make sure to clip on the "shop online" link. The rest is the older site I will get rid of soon.

Thanks again!

B)

Hi all.

Just finishing up the customization part of my site and focusing more on adding more items.  Just wanted some feedback.  Please take note that 1.) due to my skills and 2.) due to my tastes I have gone for a simple and clean look.  Thanks in advance!

www.anjaytraders.com

Make sure to clip on the "shop online" link.  The rest is the older site I will get rid of soon.

Thanks again!

B)

Clean .... that is really clean....

Redundent statement in the Welome to our store and Welcome guest :-" .

The link that i followed from your post www.anjaytraders.com sent me right to the OSC page not the home page which i go to when i hit home. but that does explain the seamingly redundent statement of home and storefront on the top line. a suggestion would be to let them go directly to the OSC site and in your logo or something place a link to the other parts.

I like the pictures being large in the list area....

over all BRAVO :) :)

Archived