• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to configure Paypal IPN

arozalski

Hello everyone,

I have searched and searched this forum and tried couple fixes and i am still not able to see orders paid in paypal in my orders view under Admin.

This is what i've done so far

I installed osCommerce PayPal IPN Module v1.0 For 2.2MS2

I installed the Paypal IPN and configured it under Payment Modules.

I also went to paypal into Instant Payment Notification Preferences and set my web address to http://www.djalski.com/movies/nfoscomm/cat...out_success.php which i'm not sure if this is the correct way of doing it.

If anyone has info on how to do this step by step please post it or any other info that would help me resolve this issue.

Thank you.

I don't think you have to put anything in at PayPal for the url.

I believe the osC module will take care of that.

I am using the moule. Works fine.

You might want to consider encrypting the connection to PayPal with the settings in the module. (that part will keep you busy for a while)

Rik Rasmussen

Hi there, make sure you have the most recent IPN. you dont have to do anything at paypal, that may be the cause of your error.

just configure the contrib and it should work. Also, if people dont follow the damn directions then you receive the payment notification but the order doesnt get put into osc.

Jeff

I got it to work, after i installed PayPal IPN Module v1.0 For 2.2MS2 i thought that i configured the correct one in the admin view, but when i looked this morning i had 2 Paypal moduels, the 2nd one called (PayPal (Credit Card / Debit) was not showing up last night (it did not refresh in my admin view) but in any case it is working now with this osCommerce PayPal IPN Module v1.0 For 2.2MS2.

Thanks to everyone for responding and

Archived