• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

out of stock

airuma

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone has a contribution, or instructions, on how to set up the products that are out of stock to say "this item will ship in 2-3 weeks" or something similar.

Please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Or some way to even get to show the item with a "preorder" button...Something beside out of stock just not showing up.

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone has a contribution, or instructions, on how to set up the products that are out of stock to say "this item will ship in 2-3 weeks" or something similar.

Please let me know.

Hi there,

Please let me know.

You may be able to use this contribution : http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2507

Malawi, The Fisher King

AKA Trygve Lillefosse

Why not just go into Admin > Configuration > Stock > Mark product out of stock and edit it.

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived