• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Site is live - Now What

theenlightenedone

Hi

My site is now live :)

A few questions

What's the best way to generate more sales ?

What affiliate program are the best (NO XXX) ?

What's the best way to advertise the site for free ?

Any more advice is welcome :)

I hope and pray that the deceased have a good onward journey, And may they be calm and peaceful. R.I.P 12-26-2004

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.

[Gautama Siddharta] (563 - 483 BC).

Hi

My site is now live :)

A few questions

What's the best way to generate more sales ?

What affiliate program are the best (NO XXX) ?

What's the best way to advertise the site for free ?

Any more advice is welcome :)

Hi

In my humble opinion:

What's the best way to generate more sales ? Advertise

What affiliate program are the best (NO XXX) ? Don't use them myself, yet. Do a search and see what you find.

What's the best way to advertise the site for free ? Search engine listings are the best source of visitors. Getting decent rankings is not easy though, its something you have to work at, and it take time.

Paul

Regards

Paul

Hi

In my humble opinion:

What's the best way to generate more sales ? Advertise

What affiliate program are the best (NO XXX) ? Don't use them myself, yet. Do a search and see what you find.

What's the best way to advertise the site for free ? Search engine listings are the best source of visitors. Getting decent rankings is not easy though, its something you have to work at, and it take time.

Paul

Can you recomend any ranking sites & search engines that are free ?

Is there no point in affiliate programs ?

I hope and pray that the deceased have a good onward journey, And may they be calm and peaceful. R.I.P 12-26-2004

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.

Get all of the links back to you that you can, try to get them in domain and for the anchor text try to make it for the keywords you want people to search and find you on. Also make them unique if possible.

Get in as many free directories as you can, this page should help.

http://www.directory-pages.com/

Submit to the following and watch on Google, Yahoo, MSN, Alexa, and the other more popular search engines for your rankings and be patient

Study up on SEO tactics or hire a company to do it for you but beware...If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is and it would be unwise to hire a SEO company that may get you banned or penalized from a huge traffic generator like Google.

Hope this helps,

Kenneth S.

Kenneth S

--------------

Customer "Are you a real programmer?"

Me "No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night"

Thanks for that :)

Are webrings a good idea ?

Archived